PDA

View Full Version : 30 Dumb Inventions..

Naki
October 13th, 2009, 13:45
http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/25371/30-dumb-inventions

rayrey10
October 13th, 2009, 14:02
Thanks for posting. Interesting stuff listed there. Some were down right crazy i.e baby cage, rainy day cigarette holder and the shower hood top the list. The motorized surfboard isn't that crazy, they actually sell those.

Wing_Z
October 13th, 2009, 14:58
That phone-answering robot?
The one that picks it up but cannot speak?
We need one of those in our house! :bump:

n4gix
October 13th, 2009, 15:03
I love this caption:

Inventor of a honey and vinegar mixture, called Honegar, Dr. DeForest C. Jarvis. Honegar was said to be a folk remedy for aches and pains, though it mainly sounds like a cure for lack of nausea.

Allen
October 13th, 2009, 15:26
Illuminated Tires: If I had a Rice Rocket, I'd buy them for it.-Rocket Belt: Why not, It be fun to have.-Flying Platform: Why not, It be fun to have too.-Birdman Suit: He!! they just put engine on one not to long ago and it worked.-T.V. Glasses: There STILL trying to make this.-External Turkey Roaster: Microwave.-Motorized Surfboard: Noiw you don't have to pattle your self out there to get that big wave!
Somthing up today since I can not make a list these. It all in a paragraph.

TARPSBird
October 13th, 2009, 18:33
The "cat mew" machine looks like somebody made it with their Erector or Meccano set. :d

Piglet
October 13th, 2009, 20:22
Baby cages are the bomb! So are dog restrainers, can also be used to corral large sausages!
But wait! There's more! Act now and get a phone answering robot (that can't speak?), a cigarette holder for two, AND a baby holder for two!

demorier
October 13th, 2009, 22:52
And not one shoe phone amonst them.

Chacha
October 14th, 2009, 03:40
TV glasses....

I know Lionheart has one ....

And not one shoe phone amonst them.

You mean like this?

Bjoern
October 14th, 2009, 09:01
The curved barrel on machine guns is originally from 1944 and was used on the StG-44.

Also, those inventions clearly show that there's no such thing as a bad idea. :d

demorier
October 14th, 2009, 23:34
Yeah, those things C....the style and colour isn't quite me though.

tigisfat
October 14th, 2009, 23:58
Also, those inventions clearly show that there's no such thing as a bad idea. :d

Yeah, there are no bad ideas, only stupid, unprofitable inventions and wasted money. :ernae:

Bjoern
October 15th, 2009, 07:34
Yeah, there are no bad ideas, only stupid, unprofitable inventions and wasted money. :ernae:

I think it's mostly people being too dumb to see the genius behind the oddness. ;)