PDA

View Full Version : Y'all see Hannah Fontana starring Jimmie Johnson?

EasyEd
October 11th, 2009, 15:53
Hey All,

The world is right again! Jimmie a win and on top! :ernae:

What is up with Hamlin's driving?

Montaya hanging tougher than I thought through 4 races.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
October 11th, 2009, 16:03
It definitely was a great race Easy Ed....Jimmie & Chad once again showed why they're multiple champions....

As far as Montoya is concerned, I think that team has surprised a lot of people....

stansdds
October 11th, 2009, 16:42
Montoya has become a real NASCAR race driver, his performance this season has been phenomenal.

Hamlin is being stupid and ruining another chance at a championship, that's all. You don't block someone who is already on your quarter panel.

Dale Jr. cannot catch a break. He's getting consistent at running in the top 12, right up to the moment his motor blows up or gets caught in someone's wreck.

Tony Stewart has lost a little of the steam that planted him in the chase, but he's still fighting and this will be a tremendous season for the new owner-driver team.

I'm going to make a prediction, Jimmy Johnson will get a fourth championship, Mark Martin will get a fifth runner-up season.

Panther_99FS
October 11th, 2009, 18:03
I'm going to make a prediction, Jimmy Johnson will get a fourth championship, Mark Martin will get a fifth runner-up season.

A very solid prediction......(with Montoya & Stewart being the wildcards..)

smoores
October 12th, 2009, 15:31
That was Awesome! I was tailgating for 12 hours strait, and got to see Foreigner play live.

Cazzie
October 12th, 2009, 15:33
And sad to say, every track saving Talledaga from here on out is a JJ/CK special.

At least Denny owned up to it, unlike so many that run in that field.

If you wanted to see a reckless driver this past weekend, look at Biffle.

Caz

Panther_99FS
October 12th, 2009, 21:38
And sad to say, every track saving Talledaga from here on out is a JJ/CK special.
Caz

Yeah,
It's interesting at how this plays into the big picture of things.....