PDA

View Full Version : Piper Pacer Packs Uploaded to Flightsim

OBIO
October 9th, 2009, 12:23
I just uploaded three packages for Brian Gladden's Pipers to Flightsim.com. Each package contains files for the PA-20 Pacer, PA-22 Tri-Pacer and PA-22 Super Pacer. One pack depicts the planes in Cream with Maroon trim, one depicts the planes in Maroon with Cream trim and one depicts the planes in British Racing Green with Cream trim.

When they are processed, they can be found by doing either a seach for Brian Gladden or for Tim Dement.

OBIO

Z-claudius24
October 9th, 2009, 12:33
Hi,

Thank you for the job and your dedication. :ernae:
This Piper saga is very interesting.

middle
October 10th, 2009, 12:11
These are great paints, obio....I am waiting for the day when you install Bill Lyon's Tri-pacer and make some paints for it. I don't believe there was ever a tundra version but there are ski and amphib models and some new paints would really be nice. IMHO, the Bill Lyons Tri-P is one of the best planes ever made for FS9, a true work of art

OBIO
October 10th, 2009, 14:03
I will get the Tri-Pacer pack installed this weekend and take a look at the texture files.

I installed the P-23 Apache and was going to do some new paints for it...but he has the panel lines modeled into the plane and some odd texture mapping. Kind of blew my enthusiasm for painting that plane when the panel lines are modeled on and can't be adjusted. Hopefully the P-22 isn't done the same way.

OBIO

rohan
October 10th, 2009, 22:46
Tim,
all four of your packages for Brian Gladden's Pacers are up at flightsim, but it seems you didn't include any screenshots in the files or for flightsim to post. IIRC, you have shots of the first three packs in your other threads here, but I don't remember seeing any shots of the final BRG scheme. Please can you post a few,
thanks,
Ro

OBIO
October 10th, 2009, 23:39
Here are three shots of the British Racing Green and Cream scheme. The last pic....I was flying along minding my own business when, suddenly, an airport jumped right out in front of me. Hate when that happens.

OBIO

egypt23spitfire
October 11th, 2009, 18:05
These are great paints, obio....I am waiting for the day when you install Bill Lyon's Tri-pacer and make some paints for it. I don't believe there was ever a tundra version but there are ski and amphib models and some new paints would really be nice. IMHO, the Bill Lyons Tri-P is one of the best planes ever made for FS9, a true work of art

..........totally agree MIDDLE :ernae:

......i think my first really immersive experience came with BILL and LYNN's WONDERFUL package
.....tripacer (engine,fuel tanks, tiedowns,chocks)
......hangar (sliding doors,fully deckedout)
/grass ga field/adventures. all as exquisite as each other
-----------------------------------------------------------

...........thanks OBIO for the PACER pack the trim looks great and although abit old now BRIANS PACERS are still great kit:ernae:

OBIO
October 12th, 2009, 16:41
This should make Middle and Egypt..and maybe a few others as well...happy. I have gone on a profile hunt and have gathered up a goodly sized number of images to work with as I do up some new paints for Bill Lyon's PA-22 Tri-Pacers. Seems that this plane was HUGELY popular in the UK as a majority of the images I found were wearing UK registrations. Some really neat paint jobs on some of them...some will also be applied to Brian Gladden's Pacers as well.

NOt sure when I will begin these paints as I am having too much fun with the C195...making it look like a retro styled hot rod is so cool!

OBIO