PDA

View Full Version : "Sur America Cargo" Episode I

gera
October 8th, 2009, 13:08
Guliber Birri came to Panama way back in the 30īs after having a bad meeting with Benito Musoulinus (not the Dictator mind you) were they finished breaking their partnership in "Ali Nord e Sud" a local Italian airline covering the southern part of the country and making cargo runs to Ethiopia.
He went to work as "pilota" of "Chiriqui & Canal Air" a freight company flying good old Ryans......eventually Birri formed in 1951 "Aero Sur" with an old C-46 and one single engine Lockheed--both planes had names, the C-46 " Mamma Grande"and the Lockheed "Picollino"......its is now 1961 and the company has the name of " Sur America Cargo" for it covers all South America from its hub in Panama. One flight that is liked by the pilots is the "Colombian Coast Route" usually called " Las Chicas Route" (The Girlīs Route). This route is in the north coast on Colombia (check the map if you fly it) and it is here where many "loose" women treat pilots like angels fallen from the center of heaven. So not being shy most pilots of this airline and others fall easily into the "suave" womanly treatments of these "surely from heaven have fallen" creatures....
So....this weekend this Mission uploads for those pilotos who dare try the skies of the " rainy weather seasons" down there in the meeting place of the North and the South...Panama surely---- and end up in the shores of Colombia, maybe in some soft arms or maybe all tangled up in a jungle brook!!!
...just pure Sim Fun!!!!!!!!!!guaranteed.....:isadizzy::gameoff::is adizzy:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/PORTADA-5.jpg

Major_Spittle
October 8th, 2009, 15:28
Gera,

Don't you have a website or something for all your missions? If you do I wouldn't mind looking through them and doing some of them. I have been laided up with a broken collar bone that has just now healed enough to fly but I am a week away from going back to work. Figure now is a good time to fly and you make some nice looking missions. So where do I go?

Thanks,
Spittle

gera
October 8th, 2009, 15:48
Gera,

Don't you have a website or something for all your missions? If you do I wouldn't mind looking through them and doing some of them. I have been laided up with a broken collar bone that has just now healed enough to fly but I am a week away from going back to work. Figure now is a good time to fly and you make some nice looking missions. So where do I go?

Thanks,
Spittle

Hi Spittle, sorry to hear about your collar bone man!!!! happy at the same time to know your are in shape to start work again....You will find almost all my Missions and Flights in Avsim, Flightsim and Simviation. I have a list on my site and am beginning to place some download links there....so go get them cowboy!!!!!!! and sincerely hope you enjoy them and let you have an adventure while flying.....take care amigo may you be as good as new soon.

http://fsadventuresky.viviti.com/

Gera

Major_Spittle
October 8th, 2009, 16:19
Thanks