PDA

View Full Version : No Cockpit Switch Click Sound - L-39C Albatros

Timm
September 30th, 2009, 08:12
Hi Guys,
Info/Help please. I have just been watching the Tutorials on the L-39C and noticed/heard that when going through the cockpit the switch's have a click sound but when in mine I have no switch click sound at all. Now one thing I must mention is that in the manual it states that when I install the aircraft I will get a TRUST window for a dll file (see pic below) I have not had that at all. I have just re-installed again and nothing so something is missing. I can see this gauge in the gauge folder "L39_sound.dll" is this what I should see? So can anyone help me why that is and what I need to do to hear it. Timm

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3425/soundh.jpg

Kiwikat
September 30th, 2009, 09:21
Did you ask on the Lotus forum?

Also, note that Mike is out of town till the 8th (on a well deserved vacation). :wiggle:

Timm
September 30th, 2009, 10:13
Hi Bud,
No I haven't put over to their forums yet but will. It's very strange because I got the A2A PiperJ3 and having problems with that as well. I have re-installed FSX and tried everything. What I have noticed is that I don't get asked for the Prod code when FSX is installed and missing the multi play sections in the main menu. Kiwikat could my Disc's be damaged in some way and miss certain files and not install them? Timm

Kiwikat
September 30th, 2009, 10:20
You may want to try a repair with your FSX disk and see what happens.

Timm
September 30th, 2009, 11:20
If you have not entered a valid product key, the software goes into Reduced Functionality mode. The following features are unavailable in Reduce Functionality mode:

Multiplayer
All scenery and planes - But I'm getting This
Third-party add-ons

Hi,
Did the repair program but nothing. What I have had is as I said earlier was that I did not get to enter the Prod code, I have tried to load the Acceleration disk and this won't install because it says I need to activate FSX first. So I have just installed SP2. Is there another way in doing this if I am unable to do it via the install program? as I think this is the reason I'm not getting all these sounds as FSX is not contecting to the outside world. Also I just looked in the help section and as you can see for some reason my instalation is marked up as a demo. I have read also that if you don't do the Activation thing some 3rd party items will not work so this is looking like the main reason I am getting these issues. If any one can point me in a direction to get this activated I will very greatfull.Timm

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6868/25847145.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2895/24643563.jpg

CodyValkyrie
September 30th, 2009, 13:33
This sounds like a problem I have heard about Windows 7. Would this be your case?

Timm
September 30th, 2009, 15:46
Hi CodyValkyrie,
NO - Windows XP

IanP
September 30th, 2009, 22:39
Have you tried renaming fsx.cfg and allowing it to be recreated the next time you start FSX? That's another common 'catch all' fix for sim problems.

Timm
October 1st, 2009, 07:21
Hi Ian,
Tried that earlier and it just makes a new config. Would there by anything in the DVD'S I could find that might help? I got a feeling that my installations disc's are at fault and i might end up in getting a new pack. Well I have just tried something. Left FSX running for 30 mins and guess what it came up with a window stating that my demo version time is up and closed FSX no activation window nothing. so thgis has now really put the spanner in the works and lost in what to do next.Timm