PDA

View Full Version : Under 25 - Don't listen - you might not like it!

EasyEd
September 27th, 2009, 16:07
Hey All,

The song is Tough - I Love the words!

sQnYUnn30FE

It cuts off a bit quick at the end but "self" is the end.

Just so you know the singer is Justin McBride - 2 time World Bull Riding Champion. That's likely why the video is bulls and PBR bull riders. Looks like Justin is gonna try and follow a successful Rodeo career with Country Music - like the great Chris LeDoux. Hope he does well and this song is a good start.

-Ed-

flyboyhunt05
September 27th, 2009, 22:12
I'm under 25, and I loved that song. I have to agree with the song, I can't stand Rap, Hip Hop, and even where modern Rock is heading. Thanks for the post. I will have to get that one for the MP3 player.

OBIO
September 28th, 2009, 09:32
I like that song. Speaks of responsibility, self-pride, self-discipline, sacrifice, integrity and patriotism....the key ingredients that made this nation great....and the same things whose absence are bringing this nation to it knees.

OBIO

dogknot
September 28th, 2009, 10:29
Yep, good song. Thanks Ed. :applause:

Naismith
September 28th, 2009, 12:05
There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age - I missed it coming and going. ~J.B. Priestly

EasyEd
September 28th, 2009, 17:26
Hey All,

I was wonderin if anybody would reply. As I watched the views climb with no comment I realized it was probably due to the fact that the video was bull riders and I said the singer was a bull rider. What could a song called Tough possibly be about if a Bull rider Cowboy Type sings it? Mind you not that there is anything wrong with the greatest iconic figure in the history of the world (in my opinion) - the great American Cowboy - but he/she and the values in the Code that they stand for just generally aren't in vogue in this world anymore. Still Thank You Justin for the song.

And as you who listened to it have seen it has nothing to do with Bull riding. Thanks for giving it a try! Glad you all liked the song - I do.

-Ed-