PDA

View Full Version : Hey expat. . .looookie here!!

falcon409
September 25th, 2009, 11:17
Eaglesoft Piper Twin Comanche. Man, I don't know how I could have forgotten this one, but I won't even miss the 310 now. This is a beautiful airplane and very similar in looks, feel and performance to the venerable 310 (although I would still love to see a for real 310 done for FSX).

I had it on one of my DVD's. . .hooray for me, lol.

expat
September 25th, 2009, 13:05
LOL !! Hey Falcon, that's mega :cool::cool::cool:

Gotta love the retro GA twins. I alternate Navair 50s and 60s jets with GA and sometimes propliners but rarely the tubers. Also like GA turbo props but there are all sorts of issues with these in FS9 and FSX.

Have to say I am partial to Pipers. Been doing my flight training in them IRL in Florida. Recall seeing Pipers being built at the factory in Vero Beach with my Dad and Grand Dad in the late 60's.

That Twin Commanche has great retro paints too. You may be responsible for me opening my wallet - a rare occurence with all the great freeware about - for this one!!

Well done.

expat

falcon409
September 25th, 2009, 13:32
LOL !! Hey Falcon, that's mega :cool::cool::cool:. . . . .
That Twin Comanche has great retro paints too. You may be responsible for me opening my wallet - a rare occurrence with all the great freeware about - for this one!!
Well done.
expat
Yep, as pricing goes now-a-days it's also very, very affordable.