PDA

View Full Version : Warbirdsim p51 uk postage

heydon2008
September 19th, 2009, 10:07
Hi eveyone,
Have recently ordered the boxed version of warbirdsim's p51, does anyone know how long it takes for it to arrive in the uk by post. The reason for my question is that i have not heard from warbirdsim since the auto confirmation from warbirdsim saying that it was "primed and ready", all my e-mails to them to confirm that they posted it have been unanswered please can anyone tell me whether they have exprienced same problem.
I would have downloaded it from the internet but since you cannot print the pdf files (as it says on the website) i thought it best to order the boxed version.

jankees
September 19th, 2009, 10:34
I would have downloaded it from the internet but since you cannot print the pdf files (as it says on the website) i thought it best to order the boxed version.

can't print pdf? Mine prints just fine...

gajit
September 19th, 2009, 14:19
Hi

I tried to order the download version but now find after 5 days that no one is responding to my emails and no authoriseations have been returned. Fortunately I dont seem to have been billed by Paypal even though I have invoice numbers etc. The lack of communication from Warbirdsim considering the amount I am, or was willing to pay, is just plain diabolical.

As I like being able to post on SOH i wont say any more. :engel016:

Mathias
September 19th, 2009, 16:52
Hi

I tried to order the download version but now find after 5 days that no one is responding to my emails and no authoriseations have been returned. Fortunately I dont seem to have been billed by Paypal even though I have invoice numbers etc. The lack of communication from Warbirdsim considering the amount I am, or was willing to pay, is just plain diabolical.

As I like being able to post on SOH i wont say any more. :engel016:

Gajit, to me it seems more likely that your order failed on the paypal side so WBS doesn't even know that you ordered something.
You know, your order isn't complete unless there's that redirect thingy from a succesfull payment back to the developer's site.
Wonderfull world of bits and bytes.

gajit
September 19th, 2009, 22:04
Hi Mathias

Thanks for the advice - You are probably correct and therefore Warbirdsim obviously are not bothered about selling me the product as you would think that they would reply to my emails saying "please order again".

Desert Rat
September 20th, 2009, 01:23
Hi eveyone,
Have recently ordered the boxed version of warbirdsim's p51, does anyone know how long it takes for it to arrive in the uk by post. The reason for my question is that i have not heard from warbirdsim since the auto confirmation from warbirdsim saying that it was "primed and ready", all my e-mails to them to confirm that they posted it have been unanswered please can anyone tell me whether they have exprienced same problem.

Might be a problem with the 'unofficial' postal strikes here in Blighty? Apparently from what I've heard there is a huge backlog of packages still waiting to be delivered.