PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody still fly the ...

sokotai
September 19th, 2009, 06:38
...Maam B-25.
I just completed a new repaint that represent the B-25D "Dirty Dora II". Though not completely accurate as the Maamsim model is a J and the original had a observation dome instead of a turret, a still liked the batwings with baremetal look.

It will be uploaded as soon as I get a new upload password as I had cleared my password cache sometime ago.

--Eric

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/sokotai/Screenshot-9_19_20098_52_05AM.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/sokotai/Screenshot-9_19_20098_56_25AM.jpg

LouP
September 19th, 2009, 07:35
ahhhh, yehaaaaa. ;) Looks good.:applause:

LouP

Felixthreeone
September 19th, 2009, 08:10
I should probably pick that one up, as I really like B-25s....is the VC as good as the exterior?

cheezyflier
September 19th, 2009, 10:15
i still fly it alot, even though i'm annoyed at them for not updating it for fsx like they said they would.

Willy
September 19th, 2009, 12:37
We had a couple of MAAM B-25s in our nightly online flight last night.

TomSteber
September 19th, 2009, 19:19
Was just flying her this morning. Every time i do, I remember what a joy this plane really is to fly. So on the money.

Javis
September 19th, 2009, 19:43
i still fly it alot, even though i'm annoyed at them for not updating it for fsx like they said they would.

We would ! And we will !

Because of the photoreal textured interior ( as with the R4D/DC-3/C-47 and Turkey too ) creating native FSX versions of our models takes a LOT of time and work ( all textures need to be re-made and re-mapped for one thing... :isadizzy:).

I can however tell you that Betatesting of a significantly upgraded B-25 model has just started. And not only for FS9. A.o. it will feature a fully clickable VC plus an intermediate FSX fix to ease the waiting for the native FSX version.

Hope this info will ease your annoyment a bit too... :)

Cheers,
Jan

Milton Shupe
September 19th, 2009, 20:00
It is truly hard to imagine how it can be better than it is ... a masterpiece and the very best I have on this computer.

If you need a FS9/FSX beta tester Jan, give me a shout as I run both here now.

teeps
September 19th, 2009, 22:58
You know some mornings I'm amazed at the talent and humility I stumble across in threads like this. From Eric's original post with a great paint, to Jan and Milton chipping in with such undimmed enthusiasm for building and testing such great aircraft. I feel a need to say thanks to all you guys for just continuing to take part in this whole scene and give your efforts for people like me who haven't yet managed to contribute anything of note.

Have one on me... :icon29:

marklaur
September 20th, 2009, 02:37
Looking forward to any upgrades to the MAAM aircraft.

I keep FS2004 installed for the wonderfull aircraft like these. Timeless.

Cheers MarkL

Javis
September 20th, 2009, 17:30
Check your PM, Milton. Thanks, mate ! :mixedsmi:

Drink gladly accepted, teeps !:ernae:

Thanks, Mark !

cheers,
Jan

robert41
September 20th, 2009, 18:49
Looking forward to the upgraded B25. :ernae:

cheezyflier
September 21st, 2009, 08:20
Hope this info will ease your annoyment a bit too... :)

annoyed or not, i still fly it because i still really like it. i wouldn't if i didn't, you know? besides, i need to have a regular briefing time "fix"
because i haven't been able to get back to newgarden to see it in so long.
i look forward to seeing new stuff from maam. thanks for the heads up :applause:

Javis
September 21st, 2009, 19:27
Roger that, cflier, oh great maker of pudding ( that avatar of yours reminds me very much of how i feel sometimes.. :icon_lol: )

Think you're gonna like the facelift of our old girl ( some botox thrown in as well ) even if she has no native FSX license yet.

There's an S and a N on the ETA sheet, what's in the middle is rather smudged up though. Could be SAUN or SUON or something, dunno what it means.

Cheers,
Jan

NAMBUS
September 23rd, 2009, 01:45
Great looking work there Sokotai for one of the all time FS Greats.
I will be very keen on your textures.

Great news about updated versions and yes felixthreeone, I would highly recommend this airplane to you.
I has tones of character and really provides an immersive experiance , the money generated by it's sale goes to the great cause of keeping a flying warbird in the air and it is just a whole lot of fun to fly as well.