PDA

View Full Version : PAD CRJ-200 Repaint

falcon409
September 15th, 2009, 00:21
I'm on a break from scenery for a few days to get my head on straight so I decided to do a quick paint for the nice PAD CRJ-200. Nothing special, nothing fancy, just something to pass the time and regroup with all the stuff I have going on right now. Not finished either, trying to find a shot that shows the top of the wings.

Quixoticish
September 15th, 2009, 00:50
Completely off topic and I apologise for the thread hijack but I see you are using FS Repaint, is it working properly now with FSX and .dds textures? I tried the demo many moons ago and it didn't seem to like FSX native models and .dds textures at all.

tigisfat
September 15th, 2009, 01:28
can you do photoreal repaints with that program?

falcon409
September 15th, 2009, 04:20
Well, thanks for the posts guys, but I can't answer either question. I don't work in either medium. I can tell you that the current build will open native FSX aircraft, if that's any indication that it will allow repaints of native FSX then it appears it will. As for using it to do photoreal. . .I see no reason why not. . . .now having said that. . .all I use FSRepaint for is to view work I'm doing on a particular airplane. I never use it to actually repaint anything. I do all repaint work in Paint Shop Pro, save the work, load the aircraft in FSRepaint and view the model to be sure alignments/ patterns, colors, etc. are correct.

Bjoern
September 15th, 2009, 10:57
Cool stuff, Falcon! :ernae:

Care to do some more?
This airplane still needs a good bunch of liveries, especially from some US and european carriers. :jump: