PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Again?

Skywolf
October 24th, 2008, 05:25
Whats with this fellow?:angryfir::angryfir:

Hern07
October 24th, 2008, 08:16
Hasn't got a life, needs to feed off ours. Sorta like a voyeur.

Skywolf
October 24th, 2008, 08:55
Needs to get a job I think. One that makes him work hard.

gedm
October 24th, 2008, 08:57
Man, I leave the place for a couple days and all hell breaks loose...I say we give the "Adam Henry" a blanket party if he's caught....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blanket+party

:a1451:

DauntlessDriver546
October 24th, 2008, 10:56
I STILL say the speed of the bullet is better than the slow agony of being beat to death... :costumes:

Pen32Win
October 24th, 2008, 11:27
Hackers should have their fingers chopped off, let them type with their nose.:tgun2:

Dirtman
October 24th, 2008, 11:42
I STILL say the speed of the bullet is better than the slow agony of being beat to death... :costumes:

I hear ya DD; just remember that making even making a general death threat on the internet is a felony offense, punishable by imprisonment.

But on the other hand; computer crime is now also covered under the "Homeland Security Act".

Hackers have the right to a jail cell.
Hackers have the right to be imprisoned without charge.
Hackers have the right to be imprisoned without bail.
Hackers have the right to be imprisoned for an undetermined length of time.
Hackers have the right to be supplied with a roommate / boyfriend while imprisoned.
Hackers have the right to have their "exit" enlarged by the afore mentioned roommate / boyfriend.
Hackers have the right to have the above action repeated by multiple roommate / boyfriends.

I hope "our" hacker is fully aware of this information.

OTTO
October 24th, 2008, 15:05
He's probably gettin his kicks readin this stuff , & probably some teenager with purple hair in a Mo-Hawk with a dog collar & even his parents don't want to be around him

OTTO:d

erufle
October 25th, 2008, 01:37
Hackers have the right to be supplied with a roommate / boyfriend while imprisoned.
Hackers have the right to have their "exit" enlarged by the afore mentioned roommate / boyfriend.
Hackers have the right to have the above action repeated by multiple roommate / boyfriends.

Oh my, my virgin eyes are bleeding!

But . . . Yea, what he said. :173go1: