PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology...

n4gix
September 10th, 2009, 14:48
I was directed to the now-locked thread here, and having read all three pages in their entirely, now wish to set the record straight with regards to the situation.

This began because of a screenshot of a WIP I had posted at AVSIM on Sep 4 2009, 03:56 AM.

Because of fatigue, I inadvertently grabbed the wrong bitmap when I prepared the screenshot to illustrate the custom screen drawing possible using only XML scripting and the fs9gps.dll...

As a result, for several hours a screenshot of my XML MFD screen posted with Mindstar's gauge bezel surrounding it was exposed to the public.

The very next morning, Sep 5, 2009 I went back to AVSIM and removed the screenshot completely.

No harm was intended, but nevertheless the damage was done. I deeply regret the results of my blunder and wish to apologize to everyone in the community, as well as Mindstar, Lionheart Creations and Eaglesoft.

I consider Stasi, Ron and Bill Ortis as friends, and it deeply pains me to have been the proximate cause of the past few day's events.

I would ask the moderators here at Sim-Outhouse to please allow this apology to remain, but also to lock the thread.

Enough words have already been written and there's no need to continue to flog the horse.

Bill

Gramps
September 10th, 2009, 14:57
done