PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find gauges...

EMatheson
October 23rd, 2008, 08:37
"f4u_gear.gau" and "mosquito_fuel.gau"
I had at one point both of these gauges downloaded as freeware from one site or another. I have no idea what planes, what context, anything... Can any of you guys help me with these?

OBIO
October 23rd, 2008, 16:26
I don't have the F4U_gear.gau, but I do have the Mosquito_Fuel.gau, and am attaching it as a text file. Simply save it to your computer, rename it and remove the .txt from the end and it will go back to being a ZIP file. Unzip the file and you have the gauge.

OBIO

bearcat241
October 23rd, 2008, 19:30
If you're working on the CFS2 Tigercat panel, you'll find these gauges in the zip i just uploaded.

OBIO
October 24th, 2008, 01:17
I uploaded a panel set for the ALpha F7F, using the original 2D panel bmp and the original panel.cfg file that came with the plane when it was a payware item. I substituted CFS2 gauges for the FS2004 gauges the panel config called for. 2D and VC gauges are all present and accounted for.

OBIO

bearcat241
October 24th, 2008, 05:49
:icon_lol:...and your point would be...what?

I'm welll aware of your exploits Obio, but the young man was asking for a couple of gauges and I just wanted to let him know where to look for the "f4u_gear.gau". Trust me... nobody's competing with you...at least not me. :kilroy:

OBIO
October 24th, 2008, 07:37
bearcat

I was just letting him know that there was a panel set for the F7F available, if that is what he was working on. Not trying to toot my own horn...just giving a fellow simmer a heads up that might save him some time.

OBIO