PDA

View Full Version : Italinani! Vostro Aiuto Needed for Akemi!!

Talos2005
October 23rd, 2008, 06:10
Dear Italiani and Friends of SOH,

I feel very sorry for my long absence from this venerable site due to my work committment in NY. Please let me apologize first and most.

Today, I request your assistance, especially from honourable Italian members.

A certain Italian site uploaded Akemi's aircraft plus its converted FS9MDL without his permission.
It says that it is done under his permission.
But, I confirmed Akami, he never ever gave that person his permission to do that.

http://www.tuttovola.it/public/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=172
Sadly, this is completely against honourable Italian value always respecting artists' originality on whatever fields.
Also, it is against our SOH credo.

Akami has already closed his download gate for his Non-Japanese aircraft.
Our honourable Italian members, I request your kind assiastnce.
On behalf of Akemi, please ask him to stop this disgraceful action.
Also, our other members, please take action to help our precious CFS2 artist.

Thank you very much in advance.

Talos 2005

Jagdflieger
October 23rd, 2008, 06:38
Talos,

Great to see you and I hope that your new job in New York is going well.

I'm sorry to hear of this infringement on Akemi. I hope that it all works out and that it can be removed from their library.

Please pass on to Akemi our regards.

Talos2005
October 23rd, 2008, 06:46
Thank you very much, Jagd, for your kind assiatance.

Kind Regards,:mixedsmi:

OBIO
October 23rd, 2008, 07:18
Talos,

Firstly, one never has to apologize for their absence from the forum due to real life obligations and commitments. Family, friends, love and work always come before cartoon airplanes and internet buddies.

Secondly, thanks for coming to the assistance of Akemi in this matter. He is a superb aircraft modeler, and generously shares his talents with all of us for free...even though his work is of payware quality. I hate seeing such a person being taken advantage of when all he asks in return for his generosity is that his work not be uploaded elsewhere.

Thirdly, if I could, I'd find the guy who did this a beat him severely about head and shoulders with a fist full of spaghetti noodles.

OBIO

Ravenna
October 23rd, 2008, 15:47
Talos,
This looks like a jub for Kelticheart. Perhaps we should dip this guy in Salsa Verde and feed him to the tourists!
Mike

Oglivie
October 23rd, 2008, 20:47
:wavey:

Welcome back Talos! It has been a while. I hope everything has been going well for you, and that Akemi's infringement is corrected immediately by those responsible.

Cheers,
O

mvg3d
October 23rd, 2008, 23:26
Hi Talos,
I posted this message at http://www.tuttovola.it/public/smf/index.php?topic=2586.msg17007#msg17007 , I hope the Webmaster will solve Your problem.....
Please excuse them......
:d:d:d:d

dog1
October 24th, 2008, 00:52
hurry up with the MARU"S please
dog1

Jaxon
October 24th, 2008, 01:15
Akami has already closed his download gate for his Non-Japanese aircraft.

Because some of his work was pirated?

That is very sad! Dear Akemi, please reconsider your thoughts!

--

BTW: Hi Talos, nice to see you again!

hewman100
October 24th, 2008, 02:34
Having looked at you message Manuele and what's been put up since (just from the translation) I'm not sure the message has got through to some people about how seriously this breach is to be taken.

Nice to see back with us Talos, just a pity it had to be partly due to something like this.

miamieagle
October 24th, 2008, 04:35
Iäm agree with you Talos!

Please tell Akemis Iäm very please with his Ki45 and all his work!

You wrote Akami has already closed his download gate for his Non-Japanese aircraft. I hope he will reconsider!:ernae:

One should not punish the innocent for the guilt of a few.

Thank you!

_ITAF_Cymao
October 24th, 2008, 05:58
It's crystal clear that all this was only a misunderstanding, with no second intentions and directed only to advertise and share the excellent works of Mr. Akemi.
In fact, in our download section, his name was clearly stated, along with his link to his work which we thought was freeware, but evidently we were wrong therefore our deep excuses to the Author.

However, all this misunderstanding doesn't justify the words used against us in this thread, without even asking us before for an explanation or a request to remove the file.

Some wrote about "honour" here, but the only one who deserves it is mvg3d who pointed us to this error, which was promptly taken care of.
I sincerely thank mvg3d for his intelligent and wise lesson , without wasting words and thoughts, but finding directly a solution.

I hope Mr. Akemi is willing to accept our excuses and realizes that it was only a misunderstanding and an error on our side, and that he makes his masterpieces again available to all of you.

Thanks all, over!

hellcat44
October 24th, 2008, 06:38
You make a good point.
Scusi Cymao.

Talos2005
October 24th, 2008, 08:12
Dear _ITAF_Cymao,

Thank you for your letting us know your intention.
I appreciate your honest reaction, and will inform Akemi to accept your apology and to reopen his download gate of foreign aircraft.

To every SOH members, thank you very much for your always kind support to the artist.
Now, all is over, and I hope that everybody will again enjoy Akemi's aircraft.

Kind Regards,:mixedsmi:

Hern07
October 24th, 2008, 11:15
I think everybody behaved properly and honorably and this was just one great big misunderstanding. I am proud of the quality of the people attracted to this Sim (except for the scum bag hacker giving us all so much irritation at the moment.) I, too, hope Akemi reopens his foreign hanger.

hago_chu
October 24th, 2008, 14:42
Thank you for your hearty support.
Thank you very much to all.
Thank you Mr._ITAF_Cymao.

I restore a download section immediately.

Again Thank you everybody.

Hagochu

peperez
October 24th, 2008, 15:46
Thank you for your hearty support.
Thank you very much to all.
Thank you Mr._ITAF_Cymao.

I restore a download section immediately.

Again Thank you everybody.

Hagochu

Dear Hago. Could you consider a Ki96/Ki102 couple? And a Ki64?

Cheers

Pepe

dog1
October 24th, 2008, 16:49
HAGOCHU

Wait dont go......!!!! please consider a brand new VAL 3 D cockpit
dog1

Blondi
October 25th, 2008, 02:52
HAGOCHU, Also please concider a E7K2 Alf, and an E8n Dave. Two IJN workhorses which have been ignored for too long.

BLONDI:cost1:

erufle
October 25th, 2008, 03:40
Hago_chu with a reception like that I would run and hide. Then again, it is evidence of your popularity and our love for you!:wavey:

watchdog22
October 25th, 2008, 12:18
Hago_chu, we all hold your wonderful aircraft in the highest respect, you do extraordinary work and your VC's are incredible