PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!!!???

blazefox2
August 24th, 2009, 17:01
hey everyone im back :wavey: (somewhat)

i just settled in here in missouri (misery) and im just waiting for my computer to come through in the mail

bad news is my computer might not be coming it was supposed to be here saturday and my genuis dad didnt put tracking or insurance on it so i have a real bad feeling :icon_eek:

im prayin that it does come because if not then thats about $1000 down the drain plus that will set back my video projects i had just gotten the script for new beggings ready to go and im working on another secret project:monkies:

just heard that the iris f-16, razbam f-102, nemeth uh-1 just came out and the a2a piper cub is soon to follow so i really hope my computer gets here :icon_lol:

uggh cant believe i have to go to school tommorow plus trying to get a job at dominos!

trying to get online more often but if my computer doesnt come then i will start saving my $ for the best of the best out there so might need some technical support soon
best of luck all
Blazefox2

AussieMan
August 24th, 2009, 17:55
Without trying to sound nasty (check my avatar and signature) it may be an idea to spend your time at school brushing up on your spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Then you can worry about your computer.

Cheers
Pat

djscoo
August 24th, 2009, 18:14
Without trying to sound nasty (check my avatar and signature) it may be an idea to spend your time at school brushing up on your spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Cheers
Pat
That was an unnecessary comment if I ever read one...Your signature describes you very accurately.

harleyman
August 24th, 2009, 18:19
Never heard of any type of shipping that has no tracking...

Find out the carrier name and with your phone number you can get your tracking number....

Cag40Navy
August 24th, 2009, 18:21
holy ****! your back.....:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Kiwikat
August 24th, 2009, 18:37
Never heard of any type of shipping that has no tracking...

Find out the carrier name and with your phone number you can get your tracking number....

Agreed... USPS, UPS, FEDEX, and even DHL all have tracking.

olaf1924
August 24th, 2009, 18:37
Life is tough kid,but so are rocks.

Bjoern
August 25th, 2009, 11:12

Partially agreed, although I've seen much worse around here.

jmig
August 25th, 2009, 13:05
Welcome back son! Considering your age and generation, your grammar and spelling really aren't that bad.

AussieMan's advice is good. If you can learn to write and speak well, you will find that many people will be willing to do things for you, like give you a job at Domino's.

When someone hears you speaking well or writing with proper grammar and spelling they will make a favorable judgment about you as a person. It may not be right, many hard workers and wonderful people don't speak or write properly, it is still done. So, if you can't escape the judging, it behooves you to put your best foot forward.

:guinness: <--Soft Drink :)

blazefox2
August 31st, 2009, 15:46
sorry for reviving this ancient post but i got very excellent news!

my computor made it with no damage whatsoever so im happy:jump:

(to aussieman, my spellin aint that worst)

workin on two new vid projects as well so im keeping on my toes

N2056
August 31st, 2009, 16:11
That was an unnecessary comment if I ever read one...Your signature describes you very accurately.

I respectfully disagree.

I refer to this sort of post as "texting", and I find it somewhat irritating that would seem that it should be acceptable. Personally, if you don't feel like making an effort to create a correct sentence I don't feel like taking the time to answer your question.

And before we get into the argument about members from other countries I will tell you that my experience has been that they actually make an effort to 'get it right'.

My two cents.

Oh, and Blazefox, I am glad you got your rig back intact. Welcome back! :wavey:

Bjoern
August 31st, 2009, 18:02
sorry for reviving this ancient post but i got very excellent news!

my computor made it with no damage whatsoever so im happy:jump:

Congratulations! :)

(to aussieman, my spellin aint that worst)

*Chuckle* :icon_lol:

Bone
September 1st, 2009, 04:51
Chuck Yeager only spoke "Hick" when he went to pilot training.

gera
September 1st, 2009, 07:23
Thatīs why Chuck was who he was....or is?....is the guy still around earth?....

Anyone who does not try to write and speak the best he can, in any language, will probably be an exception, like Chuck, or a failure like so many......Oh!!, welcome back blazefox2, at your age please worry more about your schooling than anything else........