ckissling
August 24th, 2009, 10:28
I am uploading a panel for a Me 262. This is a repaint/rework of a panel
that came with the 1GR Me262a. the panel was originally made by Micheal,
and could be repainted and used as freeware only. It was freeware and is
to be used without charge of any kind. ckissling

OBIO
August 24th, 2009, 12:32
That is a mighty fine looking 262 panel...can't wait to drop it into my 262s and take to the skies.

OBIO

ckissling
August 24th, 2009, 12:56
Obio,
Should already be on your comp, check your mail. ckissling

ckissling
August 25th, 2009, 05:39
Well I hope it will be posted soon. ckissling

ckissling
August 25th, 2009, 12:06
Me262 panel has been posted in CFS2 Panels, thank you very much.
ckissling

Jagdflieger
August 25th, 2009, 12:21
Thanks CK!

ckissling
August 26th, 2009, 12:06
If by some chance you might not have a gauge thats needed, send me a
PM with your web address and I will send it to you. ckissling

PSULLYKEYS
August 29th, 2009, 14:17
:guinness::guinness:

JapLance
September 12th, 2009, 12:30
hi, ckissling. I couldn't find a couple of the gauges you used in the main panels: they are b17-bull.switches, fsd_p51_ammeter and 0.0.NortonWHISKEY. A hint on what planes or where to find them should be enough.

Thanks in advance, the panel looks great. It's helping me relive the old times of Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe like 15 years ago. By the way, does anybody know of a CFS2 Lockheed P-80?. I found almost all the jets that were available in that ancient game, but the Shooting Star.

sc7500
September 12th, 2009, 17:59
I found several references to the P-80, but the only download was for an F-80C:

http://www.fsdownload.com/modules.php?name=PremierDownloads&d_op=getit&lid=926

Hope this helps, JL !!
SC
:kilroy:

JapLance
September 13th, 2009, 02:49
Thanks a lot, but I can't open that address. That "premierdownload" part may be to blame :kilroy:.

Anyway, I finally found something worth. There's an FS2004 AlphaSim P-80 which Morton dressed in a very convincing way. I took the .dp file ,and with another one from an old AS model for CFS2 and a bit of my own part, I'm about to test it against those Luftwaffe Schwalbes and Volksjäger.

Ckissling, sent you a PM with my e-mail adddress. Thanks a lot.

JapLance
September 13th, 2009, 06:12
That P-80 test against the German jets will have to wait. The damn plane doesn't want to work in Quick Combat or Missions, I get a crash to desk as soon as I fire up the mission. It will work in Free Flight though...:isadizzy:

I suspect the error is in the FS2004 --> CFS2 conversion. Any sugggestions?.

ckissling, the gauges arrived safe and sound, thanks buddy.

EDIT: a search in the forum took me to that thread:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=3835

Seems like it's something "not so strange", and a fix involves model editing so it can be used as an AI plane, which is out of reach for me.

Morton
September 13th, 2009, 09:37
JapLance, yes, in my opinion that Alpha Shooting Star has no competition. And it works perfectly in CFS2.
Thinking about it, as this F/P80 is freeware now, I'm going to upload one complete Shooting star CFS2 package.

Morton

sc7500
September 13th, 2009, 09:47
...Thanks a lot, but I can't open that address. That "premierdownload" part may be to blame ...

I had no problem d/l'ing that file (and I'm not a premiere member), but Simviation refused to let me in yesterday...

Try it again, JL - the problem could be in your browser's security settings...

SC

JapLance
September 13th, 2009, 10:48
I had no problem d/l'ing that file (and I'm not a premiere member), but Simviation refused to let me in yesterday...

Try it again, JL - the problem could be in your browser's security settings...

SC

Seems like it was somehow. It didn't work with Opera or Firefox. I had to use IE to get into the site and then make a search, but now I got it. Thanks

But, as Morton says, that AlphaSim P-80 is top notch... If you can make it work as an AI, I'll get it for sure.