PDA

View Full Version : 'Favre In Purple'

Panther_99FS
August 23rd, 2009, 18:55
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/gallery/featured/GAL1159376/1/index.htm?bcnn=yes

Kiwikat
August 23rd, 2009, 20:56
Absolutely painful...

:barf::toilet:

TomSteber
August 24th, 2009, 02:07
By the way our (Packer) preseason "vanilla" defense has looked through two games.
I think Mr. Favre has a few things to worry about. And maybe the rest of the league as well!
I know, I know, it was only Cleveland and Buffalo. Our First string against theirs: 17-0 and 21-0 respectfully. :jump:
Can't wait for the bullets to fly for real!

stansdds
August 24th, 2009, 02:08
That's just not right. He should have left the NFL gracefully.

Snuffy
August 24th, 2009, 02:59
Its really not his color ... doesn't match his complexion ...
I agree with stansdds ... He should have retired on his first retirement ... 5 years ago.

All this does is make him look bad ... as a sportsman, and as a greedy s.o.b. as a human trying to capitalize on his once great fame as a player.

Sorry, not impmressed.

oakfloor
August 24th, 2009, 06:13
That's just not right. He should have left the NFL gracefully.
So true, he may not leave until theres no team that will play him and then go away in disgrace, what a sad ending for a great QB. All the best to him , and I hope he leaves the game as a hero.

brad kaste
August 24th, 2009, 08:09
What all you chaps have stated is so true. About the professional jock who just can't accept the point he doesn't have it anymore. I would have liked to have seen Michael Jordan finish out with the Bulls....instead of playing a few more years with another team. Also,...Walter Payton,....he should have retired a few years earlier than he did.

Willy
August 24th, 2009, 09:04
Same with Joe Montana going to the Chiefs.

TARPSBird
August 24th, 2009, 12:58
Get ready Brett, the Packers are comin' for ya. It's gonna hurt.
BTW, you're still making a ton of money, buy a razor.

MyassisDragon
August 25th, 2009, 21:49
Don't get your shorts in a bunch. Odds are the Farve will retire again before the start of the season then unretire to hook on with yet another team.