Beautiful....

Eli

denisch
August 22nd, 2009, 20:51
What's that old joke.......
......."Can beer make you smart, well it made BUD WISER!!"

stansdds
August 23rd, 2009, 03:35
Sorry, I don't like Budweiser. I've tried it off and on over the years, but I just don't care for Bud in any form.

Panther_99FS
August 23rd, 2009, 05:43
Is this taken from your Nikon Camera?
Eli

Yes ma'am & with a bit of Adobe for processing.....

Sorry, I don't like Budweiser. I've tried it off and on over the years, but I just don't care for Bud in any form.

I don't drink Budweiser either but their building is quite nice....;)

Kiwikat
August 23rd, 2009, 06:01
Is this taken from your Nikon Camera?

:icon_lol: :mixedsmi:

Gah I need to get EXIF viewer back in my firefox... that'd answer some of my questions.

There's a really cool insurance building around here that I need to take pics of sometime.

Keep up the great pics Panther! I still hope we can get a photography subforum set up sometime. :wavey:

Panther_99FS
August 23rd, 2009, 06:20
Gah I need to get EXIF viewer back in my firefox... that'd answer some of my questions.
:wavey:

F-Stop = f/5
Exposure Time = 1/640
ISO Speed = ISO-100
Exposure Bias = 0 Step
Focal Length = 24mm
Max Aperture = 4
Metering Mode = Pattern
Exposure Program = Manual
Contrast = Hard
Saturation = Normal
White Balance = Manual

Moparmike
August 24th, 2009, 14:08
Nice shot P!

Kiwi,
I'd be interested in finding another good EXIF plug-in for Firefox too. There are a few out there but my favorite was FxIF by Ted Mielczarek. Unfortunately Ted hasn't updated that one since '06 and it quit working for me somewhere around Firefox 2.xx

Willy
August 24th, 2009, 14:26
Nice shot P! Bud and Busch have always given me a splitting headache before I can finish the first one.

Snuffy
August 24th, 2009, 14:45
A guy took a sample of Budweiser to an analyst to have it sorted out for his benefit ...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The report came back that his Clydesdale had sugar ...<o:p></o:p>

TARPSBird
August 24th, 2009, 15:13
Pretty sure I own 2-3 of those fancy glass panels - hope they spelled my name right on the donation plaque. :icon_lol:

gigabyte
August 24th, 2009, 18:52
F-Stop = f/5
Exposure Time = 1/640
ISO Speed = ISO-100
Exposure Bias = 0 Step
Focal Length = 24mm
Max Aperture = 4
Metering Mode = Pattern
Exposure Program = Manual
Contrast = Hard
Saturation = Normal
White Balance = Manual

Hey P, have you tried messing with HDR? I have been trying to learn the process, my Canon has a feature to automatically take 3 shots, 1 under exposed, 1 normal and 1 over exposed, with Adobe CS4 you can combine the 3 and produce some amazing results. I am still looking for some good locations to shoot, and I have some work to do with CS 4 I am new to it, but some of the results I have seen are truly amazing.

Bone
August 24th, 2009, 19:32
I can't stand Buttwiper either, but that's a great shot of the building.

Kiwikat
August 24th, 2009, 19:32
Hey P, have you tried messing with HDR? I have been trying to learn the process, my Canon has a feature to automatically take 3 shots, 1 under exposed, 1 normal and 1 over exposed, with Adobe CS4 you can combine the 3 and produce some amazing results. I am still looking for some good locations to shoot, and I have some work to do with CS 4 I am new to it, but some of the results I have seen are truly amazing.

Theres also a dedicated program called Photomatix out there that is designed specifically for creating HDR images. It does a better job than photoshop. You can create them from a single raw image as well as 3 separate ones. Using separate images does create a better effect though. It is rather difficult to find good occasions to make HDR photos. Most of them I've seen utilize a wide angle lens, something I don't have at the moment.

There is a HUGE divide in the digital photography community over HDR. Some people love it, some hate it. It seems the haters are louder... however I think it can make some pretty impressive images :mixedsmi:

Bone
August 24th, 2009, 19:37
It seems the haters are louder... :mixedsmi:

You got that right. It's amazing how that works.

gigabyte
August 24th, 2009, 20:03
You got that right. It's amazing how that works.

Ohhh So very true, but you know if I like the result that is all that counts to me.

Oh Kiwikat, I did see a page on Photomatrix, I planned on downloading the trial version, I just need to find some good subject material - the wife says I am just to darn fussy - I told her not to complain I was fussy when I picked her so she should be flattered :)

Panther_99FS
August 24th, 2009, 20:04
Hey P, have you tried messing with HDR?

At the moment - no......That's currently quite a ways down the road....

Kiwikat
August 24th, 2009, 20:29
Oh Kiwikat, I did see a page on Photomatrix, I planned on downloading the trial version, I just need to find some good subject material - the wife says I am just to darn fussy - I told her not to complain I was fussy when I picked her so she should be flattered :)

I got a cool scene from a local dam the other day. I still haven't messed with it, but I plan to sometime this week if I don't have too much schoolwork. It really is difficult to find good HDR shots without an ultra wide angle lens. Usually it has to be shots of buildings or cars, and almost always from a funky angle.