PDA

View Full Version : Heavey proper tubes nite.

Crashwoody1
August 20th, 2009, 20:34
Welp the p 38 project is just about done and thenew Cr1 site is just about ready to launch.
So me and a buddy decided to head for Toronto tonight in 2 big tube prop pullers.
Here is a shot or two of our tubes. One freeware the other mega pay-ware jobie..Im in the pay-plane...lol

Yeah I buy alot of planes..lol for some reason...

Tom/Crashwoody

cheezyflier
August 21st, 2009, 06:57
if i knew you were comin i'da baked a cake....

hey wait a minute! i did bake a cake. but it was a puppy cake for the doggies 1st birthday. you might notta wanted any. it was flavored with beef baby food and peanut butter

Moparmike
August 21st, 2009, 12:42
At least you're still taking some time to get out and do some virtual "road trips" Tom. I haven't taken the time to do that lately.

Good luck with the new site! Be sure to post up a link when you launch it.

Crashwoody1
August 21st, 2009, 16:25
Its true, I work real hard at my flight sim addons. too hard sometimes. But as any "Real" good designer will tell you if its in your heart you will never stop. In my heart of hearts flight sim is, I love it so much My wife has to break the habit for a while, hence the 1 year long disappearing acts. But then She is even more in my heart then flight sim so I figger its a good trade off once in a while.:ernae:

You know what.. if you dont fly regularily with your beer buddies, then you lose perspective of the art form and the pure awesomeness of the community and the hobie of flight sim. Im under so much presure right now to go commercial, but my heart just isnt there. Its stressfull for me at this point... but I truely believe that there must be freeware, Not dissin the pay ware guys. I figger they have their part in this too. but the facts are, with out real good freeware to keep pushing it along this would be a dead horse. And I for one will not let that happen.. well as far as I can help that is. With great freeware designers and we all know who they are...:jump: the community will live on forever. I know for my part I am looking foreward to at least 20 more years of designing. I really hope others will stick around too.

Any ways, yes, I love to fly and I fly alot, the funest part of flying is flying other folks contributions, whether pay ware or freeware, its a contribution and I love it.!

Crashwoody!

Willy
August 21st, 2009, 19:42
If I miss my nightly flight, I get grumpy. Not a good thing, just ask Mrs Willy.