PDA

View Full Version : I lost My Dog today

Cirrus N210MS
August 19th, 2009, 18:06
i lost my Dog today he died from heart attack on the way to the Vet

he was my best buddy i am goto miss him so much

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/874/todaysphotos015.jpg (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/todaysphotos015.jpg/)
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/hotshotmike1001/images/detail/#525/todaysphotos015.jpg

OBIO
August 19th, 2009, 18:12
Sorry to hear that Cirrus. Losing a "pet" is never an easy thing to go through.

OBIO

Cirrus N210MS
August 19th, 2009, 18:19
he was a great little guy

N2056
August 19th, 2009, 18:41
Pets are awesome gifts, and sorely missed. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss of a good friend.

patsytwo
August 19th, 2009, 19:14
So sorry for you loss - but glad that you were with him when it came.

Quicksand
August 19th, 2009, 19:25
Cirrus, they're like kids... Hell, they ARE kids. Losing them is tough, I know. I've been there, and sworn never again.. Then after a while I get lonely, and off I go to find myself a new buddy... I pray that you will find peace... and a new friend in time...

Tako_Kichi
August 19th, 2009, 19:30
Sorry to hear of your loss Cirrus. My thoughts are with you.

Lionheart
August 19th, 2009, 19:33
My condolences.. A horrible loss.

Be strong....

Bill

mike_cyul
August 19th, 2009, 20:06
Never easy. Sorry to hear this - hope you feel better soon. Sincerest condolences.

Mike

TARPSBird
August 19th, 2009, 20:27
Cirrus, very sorry to hear of your loss. Share your grief with others like you've done here, but also remember all the happiness he gave you during his life. :engel016:

Cactuskid
August 19th, 2009, 20:59
Sorry to hear of your loss my friend. I share your grief as I went through it exactly 4 weeks ago. People who don't share their lives with canine companions will never understand our heartbreak... My condolences to you and your family. I wish you peace and comfort...

Silver Fox
August 19th, 2009, 21:27
My deepest sympathy on your loss.

Mick
August 19th, 2009, 21:29
I'm very sorry about your loss.

I know what a shock it is, having lost both of The Boys v1.0 (my cats Rusty & Scooter) to heart attacks. One minute they're fine, the next minute they're gone!

The love that grew between you lives on in your heart, and it will never leave you. In time it will temper your grief with joyful memories of your years together.

You have my deepest sympathy.

Gdavis101
August 19th, 2009, 21:43
I feel for ya man!

Piglet
August 19th, 2009, 21:49
As dear as kids. Lost Benpuppy 3 years ago, still think about him all the time. Buddy has maybe 1-2 years left, then got to go thru it again.

mrogers
August 20th, 2009, 01:40
So sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences Cirrus. I've been through it myself ,I feel your pain and sadness. Gone but not forgotten.

Taco
August 20th, 2009, 04:28
Me too, just had to put my St. Bernard to sleep yesterday broke me up. She was just five years old and had cancer. All of our childern all got together and gave her to me for Fathers day so she was real special. She was my real buddy went every where with us. Sure going to miss her.

Jim

cheezyflier
August 20th, 2009, 05:35
im sorry.

Cirrus N210MS
August 20th, 2009, 05:52
charles my dog we travel all over the place with him mexico wa or ca az nv he went where we went in our cirrus he got the left passanger seat little guy loved to travel in the airplane right when we were geting ready to land he could hear the flaps come down so he would wake up and look out the passanger window with the look on his face so where are we at now Mike !:engel016:

ckissling
August 20th, 2009, 06:16
Cirrus
I know how you feel, I lost my dog in the front office of the vet of a
heart attack on june 3rd. When I go out to my mining claim I always
say good morning to her. ckissling

Cirrus N210MS
August 20th, 2009, 07:14
this morning when i got up i looked around thinking he would be waiting at the door to go out side wagging his Tail :frown:

Reddog
August 20th, 2009, 08:16
Sorry to hear of your loss and know what it means and what your going thru. Been there twice and will be again with my Ben, but not for another 4or 5 years I hope.

waco
August 20th, 2009, 10:07
I've had a few dogs over the years and it's been hard to get by their loss, cuz they're family. Now my four legged pal is my crutch, my rock, helping me get past the loss of my wife last month. I don't honestly don't know what kind of emotional shape I'd be in without our dog. I know she misses her mistress.

Henry
August 20th, 2009, 11:21
Me too, just had to put my St. Bernard to sleep yesterday broke me up. She was just five years old and had cancer. All of our childern all got together and gave her to me for Fathers day so she was real special. She was my real buddy went every where with us. Sure going to miss her.

Jim

charles my dog we travel all over the place with him mexico wa or ca az nv he went where we went in our cirrus he got the left passanger seat little guy loved to travel in the airplane right when we were geting ready to land he could hear the flaps come down so he would wake up and look out the passanger window with the look on his face so where are we at now Mike !:engel016:
Taco i have had 3 St. bernards actually took them to
New Mexico and they had fun in the snow
Cirrus i do feel for you
my oddball selection of dogs 1 basset 1 ****zu 1 Grt Piraneese
Go everywhere with me
they love to travel
id take a dog over any human any day
Life is short and on the way we lose many friends
but without them we would not know what life is
H

Odie
August 20th, 2009, 11:29
Sorry to hear of your loss, Cirrus.

It's been over a year since we lost our beloved Whitey the Cat. I still see him out of the corner of my eye late at night around the house.....they never leave your memory.

Taco
August 20th, 2009, 11:57
Henry, Rgr. playing in the snow. I have had two St. Bernards(and wanted one since I was a kid) I lost the first after 10 years to cancer also. It was four years after the first died thats when all my kids and grandkids got together and got her for me for father's day, but she just went to fast just five years olds. I sure don't know why but loosing them has really tore me apart. Enough got to get myself back together!

Mithrin
August 20th, 2009, 12:30
Sorry to hear that man!

mariereid
August 20th, 2009, 13:13
Sorry, friend, my dogs were my best friends, they never let me down. I wish I could say that about the humans I have known. I just use all the neighbours dogs for "pets". There is no way I could even think of getting another dog. Hang in there.

Navy Chief
August 20th, 2009, 14:36
Cirrus,

So, so sorry to hear you have lost your dog. As I type this, my Rottweiler, "Chief" is lying next to my desk. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. Right now, there isn't much I can offer, except to say I know how much you cared for your dog, and pray he was met at the "rainbow bridge" with lots of friends to welcome him. If you don't know the story of the rainbow bridge, check this out: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/

I know it is a comfort to me, for all the pets I have lost........

NC

Willy
August 20th, 2009, 15:18
I've lost one dog that I really cared about and was my best buddy during a rough time in my life. She was only three and died in a really stupid accident. I still miss Dixie.

Since then I've found another special dog. My miniature pinscher Sassy. When I lost Dixie, I thought that I'd never feel that way about a dog again. But Sassy brought it all back to me. She aint worth beans for anything, but she's special to me.

One thing about a good dog. You'll always find room in your heart for another.

papab
September 2nd, 2009, 06:58
Here is a little something that might help you make it through this tough time:

Poem called : "The Rainbow Bridge"

<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=10 width="70%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 align=left>All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

grunau_baby
September 2nd, 2009, 09:16
Very sorry to hear about your loss!!! I really feel for ya, lost two dogs so far, one in a car accident and the second was put to sleep, because he had - though very young - liverfailure. This night at the vets still haunts me. And even though my current dog is often very very hard to bear with itīs behaviour-flaws I wouldnīt like to miss the rascal!

My condolences, regards
Alex

harleyman
September 2nd, 2009, 09:26
Oh Man...So sorry to hear that...

I know how it feels ...

Just cherish the times and memories and that will help you through this time...

Buddha13
September 2nd, 2009, 11:32
I am really sorry to hear this.We lost one of our dogs in May and 2 of our cats in March. So I kinow how bad the loss is felt.All I can say is that time makes things easier.And the good memories are always there.

Buddha13