PDA

View Full Version : Shame On You Billy Mays

Crusader
August 7th, 2009, 17:03
I quess Billy had a little assistance with his heart problems . Also found some oxycontin and some other pain killers in his system . Boy , the stress of being famous .

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32334881/ns/us_news-life/

Rich

Cloud9Gal
August 7th, 2009, 17:08
Not sure if the "Shame on You" is the appropriate remark, however, it is certainly VERY disappointing. I just feel sorry for the family members left behind.....

We all have issues and skeletons in our closet.

Crusader
August 7th, 2009, 17:33
Not sure if the "Shame on You" is the appropriate remark, however, it is certainly VERY disappointing. I just feel sorry for the family members left behind.....

We all have issues and skeletons in our closet.

Probably shame may not be appropriate and I also feel sorry for the family left behind and yes we have all have issues , skeletons and problems(Including myself) but the majority of us don't fill ourselves with prescription pain killers and cocaine to get us through life . I worked in the health care system for 26 years with thousands of hours in the emergency room and I have seen what overdosing on drugs do not only to the patients but the sorrow they have bestowed on their families . The article went on to say that the cocaine and medications in his system contributed to his death even though he had a history of hypertension and heart disease . He was smart enough to know the risks and he paid the ultimate price for disreguarding them .

Rich

Cloud9Gal
August 7th, 2009, 17:59
Probably shame may not be appropriate and I also feel sorry for the family left behind and yes we have all have issues , skeletons and problems(Including myself) but the majority of us don't fill ourselves with prescription pain killers and cocaine to get us through life . I worked in the health care system for 26 years with thousands of hours in the emergency room and I have seen what overdosing on drugs do not only to the patients but the sorrow they have bestowed on their families . The article went on to say that the cocaine and medications in his system contributed to his death even though he had a history of hypertension and heart disease . He was smart enough to know the risks and he paid the ultimate price for disreguarding them .

Rich

Well said Sir and I totally agree with the above!!