PDA

View Full Version : 'Anyone Remember This Show?'

Panther_99FS
August 4th, 2009, 21:46
obxfuFrUTzg

Mongo
August 4th, 2009, 22:33
OMG - yes I do! I think that it used to come on just before "The Bannana Splits"! Too funny!

stansdds
August 5th, 2009, 02:15
Yeah, i remember it as well.

Naki
August 5th, 2009, 02:42
Yes! ...even down here in Kiwiland

airfighterjohn
August 5th, 2009, 03:51
unfortunately I do...

cheezyflier
August 5th, 2009, 05:13
unfortunately I do...

hahaha i saw an interview with sid and marty kroft where they claimed they didn't use drugs. :icon_lol:

didn't there used to be a rofl smiley?

Lateral-G
August 6th, 2009, 11:53
I watched that show as a kid.

Today it scares the hell out of me...

-G-

Zevious Zoquis
August 6th, 2009, 14:16
haha, yeah I remember that show.

Just watch a few minutes of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelocC6kBrM&feature=related

man, the show was so freakin twisted and bizarre! :)

I also find it sort of a melancholic thing when I come across something like this that I remember from my youth but haven't thought about for a long time. I came across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE6J3wWE2Pg&feature=PlayList&p=753EAE602CF4E871&index=0 on youtube a while back and was almost in tears (lol) remembering playing with them in the basement of my house. They came with plaztic ramps and I remember getting some pretty amazing air time with them. :)

Donnybrooke
August 6th, 2009, 15:11
hahaha i saw an interview with sid and marty kroft where they claimed they didn't use drugs. :icon_lol:

didn't there used to be a rofl smiley?

I believe the interview said that they didn't use drugs while writing the show, only afterwards. They couldn't have thought up that stuff while stoned!
:isadizzy:

It does remind me of some McDonald's commercials back then with Hamburgler and Mayor McCheese...

http://open.salon.com/blog/theglasscharacter/2009/07/13/hamburgled_the_lonesome_death_of_mayor_mccheese

MudMarine
August 6th, 2009, 16:01
Ya, I remember that one!:icon_lol:

GT182
August 6th, 2009, 18:51
Yep, I remember it well.... and watched it every Saturday morning. Hey, nothing else to do in the frozen north but watch the boob tube. They had to be on some good stuff back then to come up with that one. LOL

cheezyflier
August 6th, 2009, 19:33
c'mon now, you all know that the coolest shows to ever be on the television back then were these:

UNb7o6x7hEU

3j-POW5TlNA

jI8X3AfW1Ss

vtIu61s2PDo

thinking back on it, i wonder what my dad musta thought about all the japanese television i used to love back then.
he was on a sub chaser in the pacific during the war.

Lionheart
August 6th, 2009, 20:29
Man CF,

Some of those I have never seen before, lol.. Speed Racer was one, but the rest I havent seen.. They do look funny by todays standards now, lol...

FlyTexas
August 6th, 2009, 21:27
Ok, these are all pretty good shows...but the king of Saturday morning TV just had to be this show. :icon_lol:

Brian

16ZjO1c8pB8

Panther_99FS
August 6th, 2009, 22:16
I actually watched Ultraman, Johnny Sokko, & Space Giants...

And this one too......

xdhGS4hhcEA

Blackbird686
August 7th, 2009, 02:07
Ok, these are all pretty good shows...but the king of Saturday morning TV just had to be this show. :icon_lol:

Brian

16ZjO1c8pB8

Remember the band? "Lancelot Link and the Evolution Revolution", and Lancelot's girlfriend..."Mata Hari". Geezz, what a laff!:p:

BB686:USA-flag:

cheezyflier
August 7th, 2009, 05:28
I actually watched Ultraman, Johnny Sokko, & Space Giants...

And this one too......

xdhGS4hhcEA

dude! i have a ton of prince planet on dvd. if you want a copy i could send one