PDA

View Full Version : Download Problems Here Help

HouseHobbit
August 4th, 2009, 16:09
The requested URL /soh_ftp/cfs3-skins/n1k1-rex-koyfu.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.8 Server at www.sim-outhouse.com Port 80 This what I am getting on the latest Downloads Help what am I doing wrong or what do I need to do???

noelberrier
August 4th, 2009, 17:03
AFAIK there is some recovery work goin' on ... this may be explained in some announcement or sticky thread.

HouseHobbit
August 4th, 2009, 17:06
I am not the only one that has this problem it seems

BeauBrummie
August 4th, 2009, 22:29
No, and I can't seem to be able to upload attachments, avatar and sig images either. I'm not that worried about those, just glad it's not just me

jaycee
August 5th, 2009, 01:03
I can download some things, and some i cant, When i log on to SOH. i have this message at the top of my screen "Useronline Delete Failed>Useronline Select Error > WARNING: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/combatfs/public_html/site/whosonline.php on line 17"
This is not a moan, i really must thank all you Admin chaps for your work and time, Just wondering what this means,

Moparmike
August 5th, 2009, 07:39
We'll add those to the list of things to check out.

Part of the file library is still being restored.
I thought we had all the avatar/sig/attachments bugs worked out, maybe not.
The last one I'll have to pass on to Canelo...I'm not very good at figuring out the SQL and PHP stuff.

HouseHobbit
August 5th, 2009, 10:54
I am unable to download any of the nemer uploads I am getting this message
The requested URL /soh_ftp/cfs3-skins/n1k1-rex-koyfu.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.8 Server at www.sim-outhouse.com Port 80 Is it just me??

Moparmike
August 5th, 2009, 13:48
I merged these two threads together. No sense in going two directions with the same question.

jaycee
August 6th, 2009, 01:49
Thanks Guys, The error message has now gone from the top of my screen,Thanks again for all your time and trouble.