PDA

View Full Version : Gremlin Cam

Scratch
August 4th, 2009, 14:26
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Villicus/2009-8-3_21-6-49-687.jpg

A view from the little bugger that keeps turning off my oxygen supply after I reach a certain altitude. When I find that 'lil SOB I'm gonna hit 'im in the head so hard he's gonna hum like a tin penny finishing nail hit by a greasy ball peen hammer!:isadizzy:

From the new Aero L-39. Outstanding job Lotus!!

harleyman
August 5th, 2009, 02:35
You mean your radios are doing that?

Thats a great shot BTW....:ernae:

Lionheart
August 5th, 2009, 06:57
Awesome detail!

I wish we could be doing detail like this in FS9... arrgh...

Bill

hews500d
August 5th, 2009, 07:07
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Villicus/2009-8-3_21-6-49-687.jpg

A view from the little bugger that keeps turning off my oxygen supply after I reach a certain altitude. When I find that 'lil SOB I'm gonna hit 'im in the head so hard he's gonna hum like a tin penny finishing nail hit by a greasy ball peen hammer!:isadizzy:

From the new Aero L-39. Outstanding job Lotus!!

Maybe instead of a Gremlin it's that 'infamous' badger (if you haven't already done so, look towards the end of the manual and you'll know what I mean :icon_lol:)

Darrell

Scratch
August 5th, 2009, 09:11
You mean your radios are doing that?

Thats a great shot BTW....:ernae:

Nah, just my cover story for my not being able to find the oxygen switch and not reading the manual as usual:icon_lol:

Lotus
August 5th, 2009, 09:29
Scratch, please check the left side console, rear half of it. Big black rotary knob. Click and the blue dot on it will point outboard, you'll hear a little hiss, and O2 is a' flowin! :) Can check for a positive reading and remaining supply on the O2 pressure gauge at the front of the left console. The O2 is diluter demand, starts actually flowing above 2000m (6600 feet), and you have about three hours worth of it, much longer than your fuel supply usually.

Love the shot!

Blaming the badger is a safe bet though too.

Thanks mate.

-Mike

centuryseries
August 5th, 2009, 11:59
Scratch, please check the left side console, rear half of it. Big black rotary knob. Click and the blue dot on it will point outboard, you'll hear a little hiss, and O2 is a' flowin! :) Can check for a positive reading and remaining supply on the O2 pressure gauge at the front of the left console. The O2 is diluter demand, starts actually flowing above 2000m (6600 feet), and you have about three hours worth of it, much longer than your fuel supply usually.

Love the shot!

Thanks mate.

-Mike

Mike what if you leave the O2 on then land and refuel and burn all the fuel a few times will the O2 run out and make you crash if 3 hours is passed?

Scratch
August 5th, 2009, 13:24

Love the shot!

Thanks mate.

-Mike

Thanks, I found it last night by accident. Well, it was the only knob I hadn't turned yet lol. I really like how you worked the blackout sequence:applause:

peter12213
August 5th, 2009, 14:45
I'm gunna try that!!