PDA

View Full Version : Downloads getting back up!

MaskRider
August 4th, 2009, 07:13
I just want to say "Thank you!" to whoever is there behind the scenes bringing the Download library back up on line. The links at my website that link to specific developer sections in CFS2 downloads are back up and functioning.

Great job!:guinness::ernae::icon29:

oldwheat
August 4th, 2009, 09:43
I'm still getting bad links on all of Morton's downloads. All other D/Ls that I have tried have worked.

kelticheart
August 4th, 2009, 10:20
I was able to download only the three "GSL landmarks for CFS2".

For all other downloads, of any type, I am getting the following message:

Not Found

The requested URL /soh_ftp/cfs2-skins/mk_KW_SeaFury_pack1.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.8 Server at www.sim-outhouse.com Port 80

This even after I followed Canelo_Kid's instructions and updated SOH new IP in my firewall.

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

MaskRider
August 4th, 2009, 10:59
Yeah you're right KH. There still seem to be quite a few troubled download links.

Interestingly when I go to the developer pages I have linked to from my web site- all of the download links work. Don't know if that is a clue or if it signifies nothing.

I deleted all of my SOH cookies and stuff. Didn't seem to make any difference.

oldwheat
August 4th, 2009, 12:12
Most downloads work just fine for me but for whatever reason, a few don't. I get the message that Keltie mentioned above.

erufle
August 5th, 2009, 04:36
I cannot download the new Seafury packs or the new Italian ships. Its a damn shame too. I need those ships while I am testing out the new Italian Chatter.

Blondi
August 5th, 2009, 06:56
So far I have found the following will not download.=

American Aircraft

#360- Alpha Oldies A-6 Intruder with 2D and VC gauges-uploaded by Obio

#347-AF TR B-25C/D-1 Dirty Dora and Hell's Fire-uploaded by penwhin
#346-Tango's B-25H, The Pentultimate Strafer-uploaded by Tango-Romeo
#340-TR_PBJ1-VC, Version 2 of Tango's PBJ-1C-uploaded by Tango-Romeo
=========================

American Missions
#25-Jeremy's CFS2 Mission Pack 3-uploaded by Jerm
american skins
#740-Alternate Texture for Tango's B-25-uploaded by Tango-Romeo
========================
British AC
#240-CFS2_Martin_Baker_MB5_Prototype-uploaded by SHessi
#249-Albacore 1942-uploaded by UncleTgt
#250-Albacore 36sqdn raf early 42-uploaded by UncleTgt
=======================
Japanese AC
#81-Microsoft stock A6M3 model 22-uploaded by Maxstuka
#82-Maxi's A6M3_Zero Fix-uploaded by Tango-Romeo
#84-A6M3_22 Multi-LOD Upgrade-uploaded by Tango-Romeo
#87-Ki44-II SHOKI-uploaded by Wolfi
======================
Japanese Skins
#168-Akemi A6M3 repaints by Talos2005-uploaded by Gavinc
#171-Alternate Skins for Tango's A6M3s-uploaded by Tango-Romeo
======================
other
#337-army truck-uploaded by Roy
#356-Prop Fix for the Ki-49-uploaded by Old Wheat
#357-Pilot Figures for CFS2 by Bismarck13-uploaded by Bismark13
#365-CFS2 Splash Screen-uploaded by Ridge
#366-CFS2 Splash Screen-uploaded by Ridge
Scenery
#259Updated MaskRider Solomons Pack for 2008-uploaded by Maskrider

I get an error that says these files cannot be found.

BLONDI:cost1:

kelticheart
August 5th, 2009, 09:31
This is to report that today I was able to download in the "Latest CFS Uploads" section files that were uploaded up until July 30th and after August 1st.

I normally select only uploads for CFS2. It appears that here only the CFS2 files uploaded during the month of July have corrupt links.

Then I had troubles selecting downloads of a specific author.

I have been waiting to download Rami's Dora and Do335 Pfeil new campaigns since the April HDD crash. I just tried now and they are still not available.

All I get is the same 404 error code message I copied and pasted above, with the name of the file I am trying to download each time.

I went for earlier uploads from other authors, namely Malinowski's P-47 repaints by sssmokin. Here I noticed that if the upload thumbnail is visible, the upload is available, otherwise it's not.

Unfortunatley I thought I had a clue to this problem, but I must admit I have not. I just went for a random download selecting the Russian aircraft section from "Add-ons/CFS2-Addons/Aircraft/Russian".

Here several downloads with an image placeholder, instead of a visible thumbnail, do yield a valid download.

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Blondi
August 5th, 2009, 12:18
I know the staff has been very busy fixing things.Things were already messed up when some idiot hacked into our site.Then the servers went bad. I just hope that these files are somewhere waiting to get online and not lost.Mabey if you see your downloads are not downloading you might try resubmitting them? We would all be eternally gratefull.

Blondi
August 5th, 2009, 12:41
I have been waiting to download Rami's Dora and Do335 Pfeil new campaigns since the April HDD crash. I just tried now and they are still not available.

KH :ernae:[/QUOTE]

Hi Kelti,
I have both of these campaigns in zip form. I just opened them and they seem fine. If you PM me your e-mail I shall send them to you.

mariano
August 13th, 2009, 21:36
Hi all and Blondie,

I still have trouble to download the new Pfeil campaign - If you dont mind
could you send it to me.

Thanks

I supose there is still a problem in the download section - cause I also cannot
get brunos Mossies skins for Mosquito Squadron !

As well as DO335 new Skins Pack 1+2 - think they are made by Morton but i am not shure

Rami
August 14th, 2009, 04:52
Okay guys,

1) Douglas is working on the downloads now that he has the list of what is missing. Please read this thread for more details...http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=20729

2) If you want to get started on the Pfeil campaign, have you or Blondi tried downloading the campaign from my website? I can send you the Do-335 if you want to get started.

All you have to do is click on the link in my signature.