PDA

View Full Version : Quick Combat

Collin
August 3rd, 2009, 20:16
There I was with time on my hands so into QC I plunges. So after downing flights of Me 109's, Zero's and Nakathingiemebobs with my trusty MB5 and Sea Hurry, I was getting a bit fed up, so I changed aircraft again.

It barrel-rolled real sweet..speed was way above that of ordinary aircraft for its day and when it went super-sonic I began to smell a rat....

I managed to turn it around and head back for the enemy, throttle was now on zero and the speed was coming down...a Nakawhatsit crossed my path and I blasted away, down it went, spewing smoke and bits. Then 2 more came at me and collided with me....strange I thought.

Lets land and see what gives....speed now 140 mph, under-carriage down, flaps down, hook down(there's bound to be a washing line), height 50feet.

Landed just before the runway began, started braking, kept braking, nose going down, runway disappearing fast, heavy braking, runway gone, nose nearly buried, stop yer bugger, WHOOOAAAAAAA!!

It did, a few yards from the sea....thought I would have to swim for it.

Phew...

regards Collin

Skywolf
August 3rd, 2009, 20:34
Wow!! And they said it would never work......:D

Bill Kestell
August 3rd, 2009, 22:22
Sure ... she might be big and she might be fast .... but how does she turn in a fight?:ernae: And ... in order to keep all those nasty invasive species creatures from messing up the whole planet ... do you drain her bait wells and live wells .... and scrub her down real good before she goes into non-native waters ... if ya' don't, the boogey men from the Dept of Natural Resources will nab ya' for sure and then they'll CONFISCATE her!

So just you watch it, Matey, y' hear?:isadizzy:

Rami
August 4th, 2009, 03:14
Sure ... she might be big and she might be fast .... but how does she turn in a fight?:ernae:

As I said to Collin last night...you throw the rudder over, go have a cup of coffee and a sandwich, then come back and complete the turn.

Collin
August 4th, 2009, 04:12
Sure ... she might be big and she might be fast .... but how does she turn in a fight?

Alright, but you have to drop an anchor and hope ya not too high for it to catch on summat.:icon_lol:

And ... in order to keep all those nasty invasive species creatures from messing up the whole planet ... do you drain her bait wells and live wells .... and scrub her down real good before she goes into non-native waters

Dats what the crews for...besides...she has a nice clean bottom...factory fresh you might say:kilroy:

the boogey men from the Dept of Natural Resources will nab ya' for sure and then they'll CONFISCATE her!

Oh gawd...we now have cfs2 bureaucrat's.:isadizzy:

Rami...no need to turn...just go out and make a sandwich, put the kettle on and by the time you get back she has circumnavigated the globe and back to attack position:icon_lol:

regards Collin:ernae:

Dirtman
August 4th, 2009, 12:36
This thing is a real *itch to shoot down in multiplayer!!!

How many other planes have 16 - 5" guns???

..... 6986

Skywolf
August 4th, 2009, 14:14
Mine!! I have a modified thunderbolt that has eight! sure wish i did.....

Donald Piper
August 4th, 2009, 16:16
Sure and keep giving the crew those straight lines, they just keep eating them up...

erufle
August 5th, 2009, 04:27
Your a freak Collin. Whats next, barrel rolls over Guam in your Grammy's petticoat?

Collin
August 5th, 2009, 06:27
Your a freak Collin. Whats next, barrel rolls over Guam in your Grammy's petticoat?

You old pervert...you just wanna know what me Grammy wears to bed:173go1:

But here's a barrel roll over Guam..

regardless Collin:ernae:

Dirtman
August 5th, 2009, 08:06
Nice come-back Cap'n LongJock!!

Looks like Collin has the biggest weapon! ..... in the air

Be careful what cha ask for Ed, cuz ya just might git it! - Do ya feel the burn?

.........:redfire: :redfire: :redfire:

Good_2_Be
August 5th, 2009, 20:09
I take ye on Lord Collin

Collin
August 5th, 2009, 22:38
I take ye on Lord Collin

What....again! With a trawler?:icon_lol:

C:ernae:

erufle
August 6th, 2009, 03:52
You old pervert...you just wanna know what me Grammy wears to bed:173go1:

But here's a barrel roll over Guam..

regardless Collin:ernae:

You know what Freud would have said of our dear Collin don't you. I shan't bore you with the details. :ichile::ichile::ichile:

erufle
August 6th, 2009, 04:27
[QUOTE=Dirtman;225846]Nice come-back Cap'n LongJock!!
Looks like Collin has the biggest weapon! ..... in the air
Be careful what cha ask for Ed, cuz ya just might git it! - Do ya feel the burn?

Its not the size of the weapon, its how well you use it. There's no sense in using a 20mm cannon if you can't hit anything with it. But you should know that Captain Muddy Shorts (mud?). You been runnin' around firing that 7.7mm Breda for more than 50 years and shot down everything in yer path. Now if ya really want to know the size of my weapon . . . well . . . have I introduced you to my trophy wife? :a1310::a1310::a1310:

Collin
August 6th, 2009, 04:48
You know what Freud would have said of our dear Collin don't you. I shan't bore you with the details. :ichile::ichile::ichile:

Got no idea what fraud might have said, but glad yer not going to bore me with the details(pssst...I hear Dirtman needs to know).

Respect individual differences or Collin will have to stop flying in ships.

Thankee sir.

regards C:ernae:

Skywolf
August 6th, 2009, 15:23
This uh, aircraft, looks like something Dirtman would probably fly.

erufle
August 8th, 2009, 04:21
This uh, aircraft, looks like something Dirtman would probably fly.

Not only that but he uses his grammy's petticoat for a chute! :redface::redface::redface:

mariereid
August 8th, 2009, 05:09
Right on erufle, my trophy wife thinks my wallet, I mean weapon, is just fine.

miamieagle
August 8th, 2009, 06:53
Best post in a Long while! LoL:applause: :icon29::bump:

erufle
August 9th, 2009, 14:16
Right on erufle, my trophy wife thinks my wallet, I mean weapon, is just fine.

I teach. Nobody ever loved me for my wallet. . . just want to make that clear.