PDA

View Full Version : 'Microsoft Office One Note'

Panther_99FS
August 2nd, 2009, 08:01
Interesting - I might be able to use this......:mixedsmi:

gigabyte
August 2nd, 2009, 11:59
Panther, I have been using One Note for about 2 months now, and if you are anything at all like myself (running several apps at the same time, cutting and pasting from different sources, and tracking all kinds of Misc information) you will find it excellent. I am almost to the point of saying it is the best piece of productivity software I have added to my system ever.

Panther_99FS
August 2nd, 2009, 12:57
Panther, I have been using One Note for about 2 months now, and if you are anything at all like myself (running several apps at the same time, cutting and pasting from different sources, and tracking all kinds of Misc information) you will find it excellent. I am almost to the point of saying it is the best piece of productivity software I have added to my system ever.

Hmmm......:mixedsmi:

gigabyte
August 2nd, 2009, 17:51
BTW, if you want to get the feel for that type of App, there is a nice little Freebie that does the same things. I use the free one on my netbook, it is called Keepnote. I cam PM you the download link if you like?

mfitch
August 2nd, 2009, 22:21
It was designed for tablet pcs. In my department multiple faculty are addicted to this (for different reasons), but only with tablets. None of us have tried it elsewise (tablet NOT required).

jmig
August 3rd, 2009, 04:51
I use it all the time. I make and collect notes in it.