Just to show you we´re not resting, some WiP pics of our coming titles

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Prowler1111/t222.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Prowler1111/A-7018.jpg

More at our forums

Best regards
Prowler

Sean Doran
October 20th, 2008, 19:16
Sweet, I like painting A-7's, I look forward to its release.:ernae::ernae::applause:

MudMarine
October 20th, 2008, 20:25
I just love Ron's taste in aircraft!!:applause:

Prowler1111
October 20th, 2008, 20:30
Thanks guys!
These "SHOULD" be done by xmass or during early 09, since 09 will be certain nimble combat aircraft, made by douglas, that is currently available (the MSFS addon) in 4 volumes...............:running:

Prowler

MudMarine
October 20th, 2008, 20:43
Thanks guys!
These "SHOULD" be done by xmass or during early 09, since 09 will be certain nimble combat aircraft, made by douglas, that is currently available (the MSFS addon) in 4 volumes...............:running:

Prowler

OOOOHHHH, A-4's!! NICE!!

kilo delta
October 21st, 2008, 01:49
I've been waiting for the Scooter's return!!:applause:....then all we'll need is an FSX native A-5 and an F-8 :d:wavey:

jmig
October 21st, 2008, 03:33
I just love Ron's taste in aircraft!!:applause:

What's with all these darn NAVY aircraft? We need a Vietnam era USAF airplane. Maybe the F-4? :costumes:

Make it a "E" model.

Panther_99FS
October 21st, 2008, 05:16
Hey Ron,
You gonna' re-do the Banshee :ques: :kilroy:

Prowler1111
October 21st, 2008, 05:53
..we are going to create a "combat version" of it, but nothing else...there is a patch to fix most fps issues , which were all identified and are not related to the number of texture maps..the big problem, Panther, is the fact that i have absolutely no problem AT MY STORE to upload free upgrades,but some of our distributors do (they pledge band usage) and do not like to include free of charge upgrades :banghead:, has happened before (a-4´s ,remember?) and once bitten....

Best regards
Prowler

doublecool
October 21st, 2008, 13:52
..we are going to create a "combat version" of it, but nothing else...there is a patch to fix most fps issues , which were all identified and are not related to the number of texture maps..the big problem, Panther, is the fact that i have absolutely no problem AT MY STORE to upload free upgrades,but some of our distributors do (they pledge band usage) and do not like to include free of charge upgrades :banghead:, has happened before (a-4´s ,remember?) and once bitten....

Best regards
Prowler

Prowler, I looked at your site and did not see any update "there is a patch to fix most fps issue" Can u point me in the right direction :kilroy: It really a wonderful Jet... PS I got your Prowler :applause::applause::applause:

Thanks for the great FUN:ernae:

Prowler1111
October 21st, 2008, 14:08
my bad..i failed to say that it´s not posted anywhere yet, until i get it sorted out with the distributors....

Prowler

EgoR64
October 21st, 2008, 14:14
:wavey:

Hi Ron,

God bless ya !!

You make some great stuff !!

I herby promise to make as many Free mission as you want(Now I can't Promise you A1 Sheet - But get ya B on) :d, if you make the Skyraider FSX !! LOL !!

Look forward to whatever ya put out !! :applause::ernae::applause:

Many Cheers !!

S
October 22nd, 2008, 01:43
The Corsair and the Stuka, those I look forward to the most!