PDA

View Full Version : Grand Pa and I

Dave239
July 30th, 2009, 15:18
Hello to all simmers:

My Grand Father has been a member for some time and has gotten many great downloads for his version of Combat Flight Simulator 2. Which I have enjoyed just as much as him. Now that I am back, and taking care of him he has granted my access to this site and it's benefits. I will be posting notices and hopefully items that he has customizied for me. Spending 10yrs. in Naval Aviation I hope that I will be able to contribute to all of you, as you you have to my Grand Pa and myself.

Truely

Becky

OBIO
July 30th, 2009, 15:41
Becky

Thanks for a decade of service in the Navy and welcome to the Basement. You will find that this is a very nice spot to hang out, learn and share. New blood is always welcome and any new contributions are warmly received, regardless of how big or small. With CFS2 nearing 10 years, any thing that adds some freshness to the grand old sim is always a good thing.

OBIO

TARPSBird
July 30th, 2009, 17:35
Becky, welcome to the Outhouse. :wavey:
What did you do while you were in the NavAir community?

Dave239
July 30th, 2009, 18:22
N.F.O. EA-6B Powler

Blondi
July 30th, 2009, 18:59
:wiggle::wavey:Welcome to the Outhouse. Feel free to ask any questions about cfs2 you have. There are always people here who will answer them. remember there are no stupid questions. Have a good one.

BLONDI:cost1:

TARPSBird
July 30th, 2009, 23:36
N.F.O. EA-6B Powler
Spent four years at Whidbey 1974-77 with VA-128, the A-6 training squadron. Hard to believe the old Intruders have been gone since before your time in the Prowler community.

hewman100
July 31st, 2009, 01:34
Welcome to the Basement Becky! Hope you have a great time with us!

Oh, there is a stupid question Blondi, The one you don't ask!:engel016:

Blondi
July 31st, 2009, 02:03
Welcome to the Basement Becky! Hope you have a great time with us!

Oh, there is a stupid question Blondi, The one you don't ask!:engel016:

Absolutly correct hewman100.

BLONDI:cost1:

OBIO
July 31st, 2009, 04:54
While there may not be any stupid questions, there is a very good probability for the existence of stupid answers. For years, rumors of stupid answers have floated about, yet no one could prove that they indeed did exist. A research partnership between the Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel, Travel Channel and the Home Shopping Network has brought to light some pretty strong evidence for the existence of stupid answers. The 2 hour documentary is scheduled to air on December 21, 2012....that is if the world does not end that day.

OBIO