PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bublé....great singer/performer.

Navy Chief
July 30th, 2009, 13:34
I first heard his music a couple years ago, and really like his style.

His song selections remind me of the type that Harry Connick Jr. sings, but that's where the similarity ends......

IWp0Psq7xjE

Pze1RNEqRlo

NC

GT182
July 30th, 2009, 14:47
Now this is where he reminds me of Bobby Darin.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tm9dn5ftX0M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tm9dn5ftX0M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Henry
July 30th, 2009, 16:27
i have 2cd's in my car loaded
great
H

djscoo
July 30th, 2009, 16:46
micheal buble= old people music :icon_lol: :monkies:

Henry
July 30th, 2009, 16:52
that would be experienced gentlemen to you:icon_lol:
LOL
H

EasyEd
July 30th, 2009, 17:25
Hey All,

No I have to say it is old people music. I can safely rest assured that the world does have another Wayne Newton ready to go.

-Ed-

Cloud9Gal
July 30th, 2009, 17:41
I absolutely LOVE this guy! He's a younger version of Frank Sinatra :) I have 2 of his CDs as well! Both hubby and I enjoy him very much!

One of Canada's best singers IMHO! :canada:

TARPSBird
July 30th, 2009, 17:53
Might be "old people" music but we sell a sh*tload of Michael Bublé CD's at Barnes & Noble, many of them to women in the 30-something age group. 30-something guys should try Michael's CD's, they could get lucky. :icon_lol:

GT182
July 30th, 2009, 18:08
"Old people's music" is in the eye of the beholder. At least it's real music, and not the Rap trash they're selling today.

Henry
July 30th, 2009, 18:12
many of them to women in the 30-something age group. 30-something guys should try Michael's CD's, they could get lucky. :icon_lol:
it dont work i tried:icon_lol:
maybe 50-somit has a little to do with that
LOL
H

Navy Chief
July 30th, 2009, 18:14

Djscoco, If you are lucky, you TOO will someday be an "old" person. But the weird thing is, as you age, what you consider "old" will change too.

Funny how that happens. When you're young, the thought of aging doesn't exactly occupy your daily regime. But it's one thing that no one can escape, no matter what, period.

It really doesn't seem that long ago that I was where you are - age 18. Yet in a few days I'll be 56. Inside, I don't feel any different. It's just the body that is showing some wear and tear......

My tastes in music sure have changed though. I am so much more appreciative of true talent like Michael Buble. I still like the old rockers like The Doobies, Loggins and Messina...etc.... (Djscoco is asking "Who???)...

NC

GT182
July 30th, 2009, 18:20
Yeah Chief, those were the good ol' days of music. :d

I sure hope Ickie is listening to Pink Floyd right about now.

Snuffy
July 30th, 2009, 19:01
Nice stuff ... never heard of him till this thread though ... sorry I don't get out much.

:engel016:

Navy Chief
August 1st, 2009, 18:32
I like this one too, but his live version is a little fast. But still great. "Save The Last Dance For Me"

qmi3EPUrw6g