PDA

View Full Version : FSX Cera Bell412

Pages : [1] 2

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 07:54
Hi all

I missed you guys.

Just downloading this from simmarket - looks promising. I'll let you know if it is!!

http://www.cerasimaircraft.com/bell_412_fsx.html

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 08:14
Quick report - wow wow wow and double wow. Its a mix of Dodo sim and nemeth - the realair Duke of helicopters is the best comparison - fully functional VC with twin engine start ups.

Sorry - got to get back to cockpit. :wavey:

Even got animation panel that allows doors to be part way open and closed.

Boomer
July 27th, 2009, 08:50
I bought it & put it on my flash drive...

Cant wait to get home!! :running:

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 09:02
Im sorry to report just one really bugging thing - its scale is wrong. It is the same lenght as a 206

EDIT - actually it might be the 206 that is too big - im trying to post some screenshots but cant.

Yes - forget all that - its the default 206 that is not scaled properly - the 412 is big next to some of the nemeth helicopers.

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 09:18
More good news - theres a repaint kit :jump:

Im having a great conversation with myself here LOL

hews500d
July 27th, 2009, 09:54
Holy crap!! Those screenshots on their site look amazing! How is it flight dynamics wise, and how is the sound? When I lived in Virginia one of the nearby medical centers had a 412, I swear I could hear it for what seemed like 5 minutes before it ever flew over our apartment when it was enroute to the hospital. I think I'm gonna have to get this one.

Darrell

ryanbatc
July 27th, 2009, 09:59
lol at first I was like "Hey they Stole Jordan Moore's version"

Then I looked at the VC....nice 3d bordered gauges and all, beautiful...

How are the fps and yes, what about the FDE?

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 12:42
Hi

In RL i have only flown a 222 and an A109 to compare. Flying with full realism its a bit "twitchy" for a heli of its size but its manageable. It needs a bit more stability.

Frame rates are excellent even on my steam driven PC. Yes - those guages are as good as RealAirs and some of Dans more recent work when he was with Alphasim

Fireball6
July 27th, 2009, 13:30
It`s a great helicopter - fun to fly and great looking :applause: Love it !!!!!!!

mike_cyul
July 27th, 2009, 14:21
I have 13 real hands-on hours in a 412 (which obviously doesn't make me an expert), and lots more just sitting inside, and that was 10 years ago, but it's pretty much as I remember. I wish the autopilot worked, and I don't really like the fake TCAS screen, but flight-wise it seems to be weighted much like the real aircraft.

One thing I do remember is how extremely sensitive the controls were when a cruise speeds, and how absolutely gigantic the stick movements seemed to be when trying to hover or fly sideways or backwards at very low speeds. This doesn't quite do that, which I'm guessing is an FSX thing. However, I really like it, especially the attention to detail on the main panel.

Would also like to have had the Ctrl-E option for starting, as I unfortunately don't have that much time to fly....

Overall, however, great job! :applause:

Mike

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 15:24
Your right Mike - that start up every time becomes boring not challenging. It would be good to have the choice. Also I would expect to fly on trim on a large heli - the work loads are so much less that in something small/cheap!!

But then it is Flight Sim so cant expect everything.

Cag40Navy
July 27th, 2009, 15:25
lookin pretty good

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 15:35
Sure is - and its great fun creating a single engine out scenario by pulling one of the fire handles!

ryanbatc
July 27th, 2009, 16:10
So you can't start this thing with Ctrl+E?

jeansy
July 27th, 2009, 18:57
can we get some non promo shots please up close and a far

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 23:13
Hi Jeansy - the forum is stopping me from uploading screenshots so I cant help at the moment.

The VC works so well. I have been flying ILS approaches with all sorts of failures set up and the guagues work as expected and so smooth and clear. Nice to fly a product that has obviously been tested properly!!

Old Crow
July 27th, 2009, 23:54
Cannot upload any images, but if you go to my Webshots Album, I have a number of screenies of the Cera Bell 412. I was a bit hesitant getting it, but did and I am Amazed......:applause:

Make sure you click the magnifier glass to see the full 1920x1200 size.
Here is the link: http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/573584813hBzbks?start=36

gajit
July 27th, 2009, 23:58
Im also impressed with the way you can select to remove the cabin seats to make it a cargo version.

Has anyone been able to get the a dome light in the VC to work yet? I can only get the instrument lights so its OK to fly but you have to grope around to find switches!!

Good shots Old Crow

I hope you get it Jeansy as your repaint skills will be so apprechiated on this one.

lawdawg
July 28th, 2009, 00:06
I have a question for anyone who is willing to answer.
I just purchased this tonight and it seems the server is down for the download link provoded at simmarket. I got a partial download, it stopped, then....nodda!
I see some of you have not had this problem.
Just asking.

Old Crow
July 28th, 2009, 00:14
So you can't start this thing with Ctrl+E?

Ctrl+E did not work for me, but I found that sitting on the tarmac and hitting Y "Slew", then elevating the 412 to a thousand feet or so using the Q, then hit Y again and I am flying with all systems operating properly. This works with a lot of aircraft, but not all.
Hope it works for you. :wavey:

Old Crow
July 28th, 2009, 00:19
I have a question for anyone who is willing to answer.
I just purchased this tonight and it seems the server is down for the download link provoded at simmarket. I got a partial download, it stopped, then....nodda!
I see some of you have not had this problem.
Just asking.

lawdawg, Try logging off SimMarket.....clear your browsing history and cookies, then log back in to your account and see if you can download from the link under "My Orders". I just tried it and it worked for me.

Good Luck. :wavey:

lawdawg
July 28th, 2009, 00:23
OK Old Crow....thank you.
I will try that.

lawdawg
July 28th, 2009, 02:23
That worked.
Thank you Old Crow.

Txmmy83
July 28th, 2009, 03:23
I think I have to get this Bell

it is a bit against my plans since the realflight hellcat and razbam dagger are also nice but I am a bit more into helos so decison pro Bell412

BR
Tom

Old Crow
July 28th, 2009, 04:53
Glad it worked lawdawg.:applause:
Now enjoy a beautiful bird. :ernae:

BananaBob
July 28th, 2009, 05:00
Figures, I'm broke when this comes out, looks fantastic, on the list for sure! :applause::applause::applause:

sim-paticissimo
July 28th, 2009, 06:06
What about the flight dynamics?

Fireball6
July 28th, 2009, 06:28
In my opinion this is a great helicopter - great looking inside and outside, easy Start-Up Sequence and great flyght dynamics. It handle`s great. Very funny to fly and good maneuverable. The VC is beautyfull.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

gajit
July 28th, 2009, 09:56
In my opinion this is a great helicopter - great looking inside and outside, easy Start-Up Sequence and great flyght dynamics. It handle`s great. Very funny to fly and good maneuverable. The VC is beautyfull.

Well summed up - the start ups are very good - simular to Dodo 206 and everything seems to work well.

I still cannot get any cockpit dome lighting - has anone else other got it switched on - I can get the gauge lights no prob.

hews500d
July 28th, 2009, 10:40
I'm torn between getting this one now or saving for the Lotus L-39 due out any time now, and then get the 412 a few weeks later....:ipepsi2: Oh How I Wish Money Grew On Trees !

Darrell

Kavehpd
July 28th, 2009, 11:24
What are the model variants, guys? Any with hoist, water tank, floats, etc?

lawdawg
July 28th, 2009, 11:39
Hey Gajit...I can't find that light either.... I am thinking there isn't one. I tried the "L" button for lights just to see what all went on/off...no dome light.

Kavehpd, there are no varients, floats and as for the rest...there is supposed to be a bambi bucket. I have not reached that point of messin around yet.

Kavehpd
July 28th, 2009, 11:57
Aaah, bummer. Still, even from those awful promotional screen shots, it looks really impressive. I'm dying to see some decent screen shots or videos (night VC shots, bump close ups, etc.). Nothing yet. Even Hover Control has gone quiet!

gajit
July 28th, 2009, 12:07
Sorry I cant help with screens but I cant upload here.

Kavehpd
July 28th, 2009, 12:23
Sorry I cant help with screens but I cant upload here.

You can always use other hosts, gajit. imageshack and photo bucket are the most well known ones. No need to register or anything. Upload. post the link or hotlink here.

Also saves SOH hell of a lot of HD space and bandwidth.

gajit
July 28th, 2009, 12:49
You can always use other hosts, gajit. imageshack and photo bucket are the most well known ones. No need to register or anything. Upload. post the link or hotlink here.

Also saves SOH hell of a lot of HD space and bandwidth.

Just for you XX

http://www.screenshotworld.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12527

I will try to do some more in a while

Kavehpd
July 28th, 2009, 13:02
Sweet. :applause:

Txmmy83
July 29th, 2009, 02:22
what I wonder that this level of details doesnt hurt frames
it has even better frame rate than the default aircraft with less details

it was my first purchase from Cera and now I am awaiting their 212

BR
Tom

spatialpro
July 29th, 2009, 07:08
Does it come with Bump Mapping and other FSX goodies??

gajit
July 29th, 2009, 15:29
Yes it does - here is my first ever repaint of anything :sleep:

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/1strepaint2.jpg

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/1strepaint.jpg

Kavehpd
July 29th, 2009, 15:54
Does it come with Bump Mapping and other FSX goodies??

It does. It's a native model. And a damn good one. Stunning VC.

Two minor problems though...

VC light effect entry is missing from the CFG file. Coordinates are there. But FX file name is missing. I've replaced it with one of my own effects for the time being. But have not had the time to load up the sim and see how it looks. From what I see in the CFG, I am assuming that there is no passenger lights. Just one centre light for the cockpit. They've probably missed this in beta testing. Could easily be fixed by the user and requires no rocket science. No texture light maps in the VS, by the way (gauges excluded, obviously).

Second issue, which is really annoying me (because I'm considering abandoning my repaint all together), is a texture mapping issue. Part of the engine inlet and top of the fuselage use the same texture. In cases where the fuselage and engine inlets have different colours, top view is going to be messed up. I can't understand why that one small area is mapped so poorly whereas the rest of this beauty is perfectly textured.

Though this won't be that big of a deal, unless the repaint looks similar to mine (RAF 60 Squadron). I've left the wireframe on for the screen shot.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9421/200973003253143.jpg

Nevertheless, I can live without the RAF livery. It's the wrong model, anyway!

gajit
July 29th, 2009, 17:24
Hi Kavehp

I am not going to have time to do another screenshot but if you look at mine onpage 2 you will just be able to see that I have different colours on those "green" bits you highlight. Yellow up top and black below. It can be done.

dennison
July 29th, 2009, 22:08
Kavehpd, which effect are you using? i used the default fx_vclight but it was too much so removed it.

gajit, will you upload your DHFS repaint please?

Thanks

jeansy
July 29th, 2009, 23:02
got this bird lastnight and started a few paints got a few planned here are the first batch

sorry the pics arent that clear as im having memory probs

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5369/60494227.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5335/17245687.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5691/43583687.jpg

gajit
July 29th, 2009, 23:26
Wow Jeansy - they look great - so glad you got it :applause:

gajit
July 29th, 2009, 23:28
Kavehpd, which effect are you using? i used the default fx_vclight but it was too much so removed it.

gajit, will you upload your DHFS repaint please?

Thanks

Hi Dennison

Yes I will but I have spotted a few errors on it so it may be a while.

Also got this one coming on but it still needs some time on it.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/rescue.jpg

gajit
July 30th, 2009, 00:55
getting there..

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/rescue3.jpg

Fireball6
July 30th, 2009, 00:59
Hello gajit - great work ! :applause: Fine to have some UK Military Paintjobs for this great Helicopter.

Dirk :wavey:

Txmmy83
July 30th, 2009, 01:41
an italian griffone paint would also be nice

and Gajit that RAF paint :applause:

BR
Tom

Kavehpd
July 30th, 2009, 02:13
Hi Kavehp

I am not going to have time to do another screenshot but if you look at mine onpage 2 you will just be able to see that I have different colours on those "green" bits you highlight. Yellow up top and black below. It can be done.

Errm, yours is black too. Black and black.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2070/2009730112933643.jpg

I'm using my own fx files I made for EH101, dennison. Have not uploaded them anywhere.

Txmmy83
July 30th, 2009, 04:13
a question is a hover gauge available anywhere ?
I know that there is one for FS9 helos but is there one for FSX ?

BR
Tom

Kavehpd
July 30th, 2009, 04:19
a question is a hover gauge available anywhere ?
I know that there is one for FS9 helos but is there one for FSX ?

BR
Tom

This is the best that there is:

http://www.dirkfassbender.de/download-1.html

Txmmy83
July 30th, 2009, 05:40
yep that what I am looking for

BR
Tom

Boomer
July 30th, 2009, 09:05
Hover gauge???? Sacrilege!!! :kilroy:

I gotta say I love this helo. IMO its the best FSX helo yet.

Only squawk I have is the FM. I tends to float like most FSX helos. Not as bad as some but much worse then the defaults.

gajit
July 30th, 2009, 11:17
lol :applause:

spotlope
July 30th, 2009, 12:01
I'm not necessarily a rotorhead, but I really like the looks of this one. Also, I'm a sucker for a well-done flight model and realistic systems. On average, I have about an hour at most to fly, however, and some of the comments about involved startup procedures and a lack of documentation have me concerned. Has anyone seen a good tutorial for this bird yet?

Boomer
July 30th, 2009, 12:41
Bill I am in the same boat with little time to fly. You can have both engines running & in a hover in under a min.

I have not seen a tut on startup but if you like I will do one for you this evening.

Kavehpd
July 30th, 2009, 12:47
This should do the trick, Bill.

CyaVam4pv0s

spotlope
July 30th, 2009, 13:27
Thanks, guys. That answers a lot of my questions. Is there a decent checklist included?

Kavehpd
July 30th, 2009, 14:12
25 pages in the manual. 6 of which are check-lists.

vuong
July 30th, 2009, 15:08
Does anybody try the auto yet ? Is it like in real life or ..... just like every other rotary?
Juimmy

Boomer
July 30th, 2009, 16:39
Ive done a few autos with it & as I said in my last post it tends to float. The blades have way to much energy.
That one niggle aside its an outstanding add on.

gajit
July 30th, 2009, 23:22
Another inbound - wow lining up those red stripes takes some doing grrrrrr

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/screen.jpg

jeansy
July 30th, 2009, 23:46
nice work

gajit
July 30th, 2009, 23:50
nice work

Thanks Jeansy - and for your insparation.:ernae:

I have now got to work out how to zip and share!!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/screen-1.jpg

gajit
July 30th, 2009, 23:51
Jeansy - you working on any more?

jeansy
July 31st, 2009, 00:42
yep i have a few planned, im looking after the locals first, then my try my luck with some overseas paints

gajit
July 31st, 2009, 01:20
yep i have a few planned, im looking after the locals first, then my try my luck with some overseas paints

Great - Im going for the yellow striped LA County Fire version next :jump:

jeansy
July 31st, 2009, 01:39
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2121/2009731192742468.jpg

gajit
July 31st, 2009, 04:13
Wow Jeansy - nice going :applause:

Carbine1
July 31st, 2009, 06:51
Very nice work, good to see the local gear getting a run.

Well done.

Cheers.

noddy
July 31st, 2009, 10:48
The paints are starting to make think I should get this.

BananaBob
July 31st, 2009, 10:50
Gonna do a photoreal for this one, the frame rates and quality are fantastic! :applause::applause:

noddy
July 31st, 2009, 10:56
Gonna do a photoreal for this one, the frame rates and quality are fantastic! :applause::applause:

Now that is a serious arm twist!

CBris
July 31st, 2009, 22:15
I finally went and got it.

Ummm... CTD every time. Depending on how swiftly I can start the engines, I can get airborne, but sadly every flight has ended in a CTD so far.

ALL other Release Candidate models work so far (although there is a beta that is causing different heartburn - and has been removed to see if that affects the 412). FSX behaves 'normally' with other planes etc. (haven't tested all of course) Just the 412 causes a crash.

I have written to CERA on their page and I am repeating here just in case anyone else has similar funnies.

Oh - one thing that I have noticed... the attitude indicater has "stutters" on my installation, but the startup video doesn't.

Once I did get this thing flying for a while though, I found her not to be that responsive. Even with reality sliders maxed. Needs a bit of flight experience I guess.

I see some nice paints already guys - good going.

CG_1976
July 31st, 2009, 23:21
One thing they could improve or an idea is like the Dodo offer a skill level so all can enjoy and work up to a full cold start. While i enjoy the bell412 from them and is a great purchase for me with matt's OZ customs service paint im still on the ground scratching my head how to start this beast. Err I'll get it sooner or later. Were did i park my Jayhawk I need a stress relief flight.

dennison
July 31st, 2009, 23:35
Have you seen the start video a few pages back? it also helps if you are in DX9 with tool tips enabled. Hover the mouse pointer over each of the throtles and make sure they are wound down to 0% if they are not flick the idle stop switch (on collective) then reduce to 0%.

That may help.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9356/412fsx.th.jpg (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/412fsx.jpg/)

Txmmy83
August 1st, 2009, 02:18
I finally went and got it.

Ummm... CTD every time. Depending on how swiftly I can start the engines, I can get airborne, but sadly every flight has ended in a CTD so far.

ALL other Release Candidate models work so far (although there is a beta that is causing different heartburn - and has been removed to see if that affects the 412). FSX behaves 'normally' with other planes etc. (haven't tested all of course) Just the 412 causes a crash.

I have written to CERA on their page and I am repeating here just in case anyone else has similar funnies.

Oh - one thing that I have noticed... the attitude indicater has "stutters" on my installation, but the startup video doesn't.

Once I did get this thing flying for a while though, I found her not to be that responsive. Even with reality sliders maxed. Needs a bit of flight experience I guess.

I see some nice paints already guys - good going.

Chris,
what system specs to you have
I have it now since the lastweek and not a single crash to desktop at all

BR
Tom

CBris
August 1st, 2009, 03:32
System - should be good enough. AMD FX62 dualcore, nvidia 8800 GTS 512, 3 GB Corsair RAM in two matched pairs, vista 64 and yes, I am up to speed on drivers.

I'll try an uninstall - reinstall later.

gajit
August 1st, 2009, 03:35
Done a green one
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/Canadaairforce.jpg

and a stripy one that has driven me mad to get lined up.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/LACFDscreen.jpg

bruce448
August 1st, 2009, 04:38
Here's one that I have on the go still wip

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/carabinieri01.jpg
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/carabinieri02.jpg

Txmmy83
August 1st, 2009, 04:48
that carabinieri paint is nice:applause:
to you thinking of painting a guardia costiera paint too ?

BR
Tom

bruce448
August 1st, 2009, 05:05

BR
Tom

The paints easy enough to do the problem is the wrong model (no radome or hoist).

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/costiera.jpg

Bruce

gajit
August 1st, 2009, 05:05
NIce work Bruce :ernae:

Txmmy83
August 1st, 2009, 05:10
Bruce,
I think until we may get the right model a semi real without radome or hoist will be ok

BR
Tom

bruce448
August 1st, 2009, 05:21
Bruce,
I think until we may get the right model a semi real without radome or hoist will be ok

BR
Tom

Tom I'll have a play unless someone is already diong it?

Bruce

Fireball6
August 1st, 2009, 06:09
Great to see that the Comunity have so much fun with this helicopter - have done 3 Paints myself - all are fictitious - and will be ready tomorrow.

Hey Gajit - infected by the "Paint-Virus" ? They looking very good :jump:

deimos256
August 1st, 2009, 07:17
where all all these paints located at? I have checked the usual suspects to no avail.

Txmmy83
August 1st, 2009, 07:36
jeansy released his australien paints at www.aussiex.org
the other paints have not yet released

BR
Tom

dennison
August 1st, 2009, 09:40
gajit,
How is your DHFS repaint coming along?

Thanks

jetstreamsky
August 1st, 2009, 09:50
Done a green one
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/Canadaairforce.jpg

Almost there, but the lighter green is too bright and applely for the Griffon, see here http://www.airliners.net/photo/Canada---Air/Bell-CH-146-Griffon/1475779/M/ and http://www.airliners.net/photo/Canada---Air/Bell-CH-146-Griffon/1507753/M/

Also the markings like 'Canada' and the Roundel aren't black, but olive green

djscoo
August 1st, 2009, 10:01
How many sheets are there to the paintkit, and is it relatively user-friendly?

bruce448
August 1st, 2009, 11:45
How many sheets are there to the paintkit, and is it relatively user-friendly?

5 and yes

djscoo
August 1st, 2009, 11:48
5 and yes
thanks
:ernae:

MCDesigns
August 1st, 2009, 12:30
Outstanding work all, great new paints!!! :ernae:

gajit
August 1st, 2009, 12:42
Almost there, but the lighter green is too bright and applely for the Griffon, see here http://www.airliners.net/photo/Canada---Air/Bell-CH-146-Griffon/1475779/M/ and http://www.airliners.net/photo/Canada---Air/Bell-CH-146-Griffon/1507753/M/

Also the markings like 'Canada' and the Roundel aren't black, but olive green

They are on mine LOL

I love the amount of detail they gave this model.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/LACFDscreen-1.jpg

bruce448
August 1st, 2009, 14:39

BR
Tom

Something like this? Not finished yet.

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/guardia.jpg

Bruce

Fireball6
August 1st, 2009, 14:46
Short Info for Bell 412 - Fans (like me :mixedsmi:) - I have just upload the first Pack (3 different, fictitious LawEnforcement Repaints) here and at Flightsim.

Hope You like them - Greetings :wavey: Dirk

Paints: German "Bundespolizei" (darkgreen), italian "Polizia di Stato (modern, new Paintscheme) and american "civilized" Paint for LawEnforcement-Tasks.

CG_1976
August 1st, 2009, 15:01
Errrr, im still trying to start this beast following the video but it wont start:violent:. Guess im going to have to treat it like a hind helo, Hit the center control panel with my virtual fist and see if it starts:rocket:.

bruce448
August 1st, 2009, 15:06
Errrr, im still trying to start this beast following the video but it wont start:violent:. Guess im going to have to treat it like a hind helo, Hit the center control panel with my virtual fist and see if it starts:rocket:.

The quickest way I've found is to switch everything oun the overherad console 'on', everything on the center console 'on' and then on the collective start eng1 then eng2, then increase engine rpm up to the green on the individual rpm gauges until the RPM light goes out.

dennison
August 1st, 2009, 15:28

OR YOU COULD CHEAT, go into slew mode by pressing Y move the aircraft with the joystick then press Y again followed by a double press of Q.

Should then be started. From here you could get it on the ground and save the flight while it's still running. When you next start the sim it will auto shutdown,and should be in the correct condition to start as per the video.

CG_1976
August 1st, 2009, 15:29
Well like the Army pack mule, i kicked it and it flys:applause:.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x311/thobin76/fsx2009-08-0118-25-51-79.jpg

Boomer
August 1st, 2009, 15:30
Errrr, im still trying to start this beast following the video but it wont start.

Start at the center console & flip every switch in the fuel control section so it is toggled towards the panel.
Glance up to the overhead panel & the 2 switches that are bottom right click on so they toggle towards the panel.
Look at the collective & using your mouse rotate both twist grips about 10deg.
Push the start switch (also on the collective) towards the left & you will see the EGT rise. After it peaks move the start switch to the right until engine 2 is running.
Next go back to the overhead panel I switch on both generators & both inverters & then turn off the batteries.
Lastly twist both throttles to full.

CG_1976
August 1st, 2009, 15:56
Thank bob, that work perfect and a excellent explaination for start up:icon29:.

CG_1976
August 1st, 2009, 17:01
Could someone please on req do a San Diego Fire dept one please. It would be semi fictious as the SDFD does have the 412 in service.
http://www.airliners.net/photo/San-Diego-Fire/Bell-412EP/1388476/&sid=6a85e6f1a1331c3227a31115e6ad2502

Kavehpd
August 1st, 2009, 18:27
To be uploaded tomorrow. It's almost 4am, dammit!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Bell-Helicopters/Bell-412/1330788/L/

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6100/20098231850578.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5401/20098231850579.jpg

Txmmy83
August 1st, 2009, 23:40
Something like this? Not finished yet.

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/guardia.jpg

Bruce

absolutely like this
this is just wonderful :applause:

BR
Tom

Txmmy83
August 1st, 2009, 23:49
The quickest way I've found is to switch everything oun the overherad console 'on', everything on the center console 'on' and then on the collective start eng1 then eng2, then increase engine rpm up to the green on the individual rpm gauges until the RPM light goes out.

that quite near my startup

my way is:
engine to idle
fuel related switches on
battery 1+2 to on
generator 1+2 to on
inverter 1+2 to on
lights switches on
radios on
start engine 1 wait until it is up
start engine 2 same procedere
engine 1 switch it to full rpm same for eng 2

take off :)

BR
Tom

gajit
August 2nd, 2009, 00:26
that quite near my startup

my way is:
engine to idle
fuel related switches on
battery 1+2 to on
generator 1+2 to on
inverter 1+2 to on
lights switches on
radios on
start engine 1 wait until it is up
start engine 2 same procedere
engine 1 switch it to full rpm same for eng 2

take off :)

BR
Tom

Yep - thats pretty much how i do it within 40 seconds - also bleep back the rpm before lifting to get the last warning light off!!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/Lifeg10shot.jpg

CBris
August 2nd, 2009, 00:29
Well, I can start every time now - but still getting odd crashes, which may be FSX and not the Bell. I will wait for Win7 and rebuild the whole system in 32 bit as opposed to 64 bit Vista. I really have been having too many issues since I went that way.

My startup sequence?

Shortened by the book.

Four switches on the OHP to on (batt and inv)

Cycle the throttles

No. 1 fuel sys - three switches to on

Start No. 1 engine and switch off starter above 55%. Increase throttle to 10%

No. 2 fuel sys - three switches to on

Start No. 2 engine and switch off starter above 55%. Increase throttle to 10%

On OHP - switch on Gen and then lights as needed.

Check instruments and lights and throttle up to max.

Use the throttle trim to reduce RPM until the rotor RPM warning light goes out.

Set any other systems as needed

Fly

It really does fly nicely when I can get it there... Drivers are all correct, so there is something in the FSX setup that doesn't like my flying anymore...

Txmmy83
August 2nd, 2009, 04:36
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy---Forestale/Agusta-AB-412EP-Grifone/1501434/L/ (http://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy---Forestale/Agusta-AB-412EP-Grifone/1501434/L/)http://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy---Forestale/Agusta-AB-412EP-Grifone/1501434/L/

would love to see this one painted

BR
Tom
(http://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy---Forestale/Agusta-AB-412EP-Grifone/1501434/L/)

Txmmy83
August 2nd, 2009, 05:52
this is something I try to make
http://forum.simaerobatic.com/gallery/1_02_08_09_2_55_00.jpeg
try to make italian colour tail rotor
my try is far from perfect !
maybe something for bob ;)

BR
Tom

mike_cyul
August 2nd, 2009, 06:51
And this is how they look coming straight out of the factory, for their flight testing, before being sent off for any additional equipment installation and their paint scheme. :)

Mike

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/mike_cyul/2009-8-2_10-42-36-85copy.jpg

Kavehpd
August 2nd, 2009, 07:00
Uploaded to FlightSim.com and HoverControl.com. Awaiting SOH special thingamajig accout info to arrive.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8222/69907975.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5135/68892944.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8208/73398965.jpg

Kavehpd
August 2nd, 2009, 07:01
And this is how they look coming straight out of the factory, for their flight testing, before being sent off for any additional equipment installation and their paint scheme. :)

Mike

That's a good looking bird, Mike.

mike_cyul
August 2nd, 2009, 07:41
That's a good looking bird, Mike.

Thanks! Just have to change the pilot's outfits to dark blue, and helmets to white....

Edit: It's been uploaded to the library here at SOH, and will appear when the admin can get to it.

Mike

hews500d
August 2nd, 2009, 11:04
Yep - thats pretty much how i do it within 40 seconds - also bleep back the rpm before lifting to get the last warning light off!!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/Lifeg10shot.jpg

That's a nice paint of Lifeguard 10. I saw that aircraft fly over many times when I lived in Roanoke, VA.

Darrell

flewpastu
August 2nd, 2009, 11:35
Here's the shockwave light for the spot light if anyone is interested

light.14 = 6, 5.2, -0.50, -2.90, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22

Bill

gajit
August 2nd, 2009, 13:42
Here's the shockwave light for the spot light if anyone is interested

Bill

Bill your wonderfull - i was going to do that so thanks so much :ernae:

gajit
August 2nd, 2009, 23:55
This one still needs a bit more work on it.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/screen-2.jpg

Txmmy83
August 3rd, 2009, 01:31
This one still needs a bit more work on it.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/screen-2.jpg
era aviation ?

BR
Tom

Txmmy83
August 3rd, 2009, 03:22
working on a military paint preview soon :)

Bruce how does the work on your italian paints progresses ?

BR
Tom

Txmmy83
August 3rd, 2009, 06:08
so here is the preview
Italian Esercito(Army)

http://forum.simaerobatic.com/gallery/1_03_08_09_3_05_37.jpeg

BR
Tom

gajit
August 3rd, 2009, 07:35
Nice 1 tom :applause:

Txmmy83
August 3rd, 2009, 07:47
Nice 1 tom :applause:
thanks Gajit yours is nice too
is it a era aviation livery ?

BR
Tom

gajit
August 3rd, 2009, 08:57
Yes -yet it was seen in Spain by spotters at Jetphotos.

Im trying to work out how you zip stuff so i can share some of these :icon_lol:

gajit
August 3rd, 2009, 09:14
Hi Kavehpd

Thanks for sharing that black insturment panel - excellent :applause:

Txmmy83
August 3rd, 2009, 14:18
I will release the Esercito Paint before that weekend for sure !

BR
Tom

Kavehpd
August 3rd, 2009, 15:30
hi kavehpd

thanks for sharing that black insturment panel - excellent :applause:

np. :)

Scenium
August 3rd, 2009, 16:50
Thanks for the Grrrrreat paints that You guys are making. I got some of them already installed!:applause:

Thorbjörn

gajit
August 4th, 2009, 00:01
Thanks for the Grrrrreat paints that You guys are making. I got some of them already installed!:applause:

Thorbjörn

Hi Thorbjorn - long time no hear - how are you?! :jump:

gajit
August 4th, 2009, 00:27
Got another Canadian one on the way. Only painted one side!!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/wip.jpg

jeansy
August 4th, 2009, 01:45
:applause:

CBris
August 4th, 2009, 02:14
Darn! I am laid up at home and can't work - eye problems...

You guys are painting this chopper too darned fast. All the interesting paints are being done. So I started something interesting (and now you'll have to waitn till the eye heals again...)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/th_flagbel2l.jpg (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/flagbel2l.jpg) http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/th_flagbell.jpg (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/flagbell.jpg)

All those plain paints are very easy to do with that great paintkit. Well done Cera. This one will have to stay w-i-p for a while though.

gajit
August 4th, 2009, 02:21
Superb Chris - well done and I hope that the eye improves - in a blink of an..

CBris
August 4th, 2009, 02:24
Based on a Papa Fifty One skin...

Txmmy83
August 4th, 2009, 02:43
nice one Chris :applause:

BR
Tom

Fireball6
August 4th, 2009, 06:48
Next two paints are up here and at flightsim.com - should be available shortly :icon_lol:
I `ve painted two fictitious Helicopters, one danish and a canadian - "DanCopters" and "CanCopters" - hope you like them.

ryanbatc
August 4th, 2009, 06:51
Anybody care to paint this one?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Canada---Air/Bell-CH-146-Griffon/0877718/M/

I've seen it land at our airport more than once, love the look!

Scenium
August 4th, 2009, 11:24
Hi Thorbjorn - long time no hear - how are you?! :jump:

Hi Gareth! It's mostly the same as before, although I'm out of a job. Damn economic crisis.:gameoff:

Nice to see that You have started Your painting career! Do You take requests? lol:jump:

Thorbjörn

gajit
August 4th, 2009, 13:10
Hi Gareth! It's mostly the same as before, although I'm out of a job. Damn economic crisis.:gameoff:

Nice to see that You have started Your painting career! Do You take requests? lol:jump:

Thorbjörn

Sorry to hear about the job.

Yes - I'll have a go at a repaint 4 U :ernae:

Scenium
August 5th, 2009, 06:08
Sorry to hear about the job.

Yes - I'll have a go at a repaint 4 U :ernae:

Ohhh, Thanks! :ernae:

Well, the only 412 I have ever seen in real life is this Agusta Bell 412: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Sweden---Air/Agusta-Hkp11-(AB-412SP)/0720037/L/

Thorbjörn

gajit
August 5th, 2009, 08:11
Ohhh, Thanks! :ernae:

Well, the only 412 I have ever seen in real life is this Agusta Bell 412: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Sweden---Air/Agusta-Hkp11-(AB-412SP)/0720037/L/

Thorbjörn

I will work on it later today!

gajit
August 5th, 2009, 09:54
Hi Thorbjorn

Is this OK? I have emailed the textures to you to "test"!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/screenSAF.jpg

dennison
August 6th, 2009, 00:03
Hi,

For those interested in adjusting the FDE, you may wish to check out a small program called "Heliforce". Available from the downloads section at
hovercontrol.

http://64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/ifolio/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Utilities

You can use it for all your FSX helicopters if you wish, and save individual profiles. (NOT required for the DODO of course).

gajit
August 6th, 2009, 00:54
Hi,

For those interested in adjusting the FDE, you may wish to check out a small program called "Heliforce". Available from the downloads section at
hovercontrol.

http://64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/ifolio/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Utilities

You can use it for all your FSX helicopters if you wish, and save individual profiles. (NOT required for the DODO of course).

Hi Dennison - thanks for the info :ernae:

gajit
August 6th, 2009, 01:01
Im struggling to find the right green for this one.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/green3.jpg

jeansy
August 6th, 2009, 01:56
i know what you mean, a faction of a shade out it can look wrong and be very frustrating

CBris
August 6th, 2009, 02:14
Yep, that can be a PITA sometimes. I usually start by opening the photo in my painter program and using the colour pipette on a largish setting (5 to 10 pixel). That gives me a certain amount of averaging and a reasonable colour for use.

Also - have you tried Simmers paintshop? The have a lot of authentic colour tables with the RGB values.

CBris
August 6th, 2009, 02:25
Oh... BTW... my eyes are improving:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/thumbnail.jpg

gajit
August 6th, 2009, 02:29
Thanks for the advice Chris and Wow - your peepers are working well!!

CBris
August 6th, 2009, 02:37
Still got the minor folds and ripples to do, but I doooo like flying this chopper - despite quite a few bugs that need an SP for it

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/th_n911us_tease_4.jpg (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/n911us_tease_4.jpg)

bruce448
August 6th, 2009, 02:57
Im struggling to find the right green for this one.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/GAJIT/green3.jpg

Try this colour

Svart 093M
RGB 41, 43, 255

For colours other than simmers paintshop try this place
http://www.jpsmodell.de/dc/luft_e.htm#abudhabi

Bruce

Txmmy83
August 6th, 2009, 03:24
bruce thats a nice site :)

BR
Tom

CBris
August 6th, 2009, 03:46
Wow! That site goes straight to my bookmarks

jeansy
August 6th, 2009, 03:58
thanks bruce

gajit
August 7th, 2009, 00:32
Cheers Bruce :applause:

bruce448
August 7th, 2009, 14:48
http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/vigili01.jpg (http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/vigili01.jpg)

http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/vigili02.jpg (http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/vigili02.jpg)

Still have to sort out the area around the nose.

Bruce

gajit
August 7th, 2009, 21:43
Hi Bruce - great work :applause: Yeah that nose is a pain sometimes.

jeansy
August 8th, 2009, 00:54
i was goofing around with these textures and found a screenshot i liked

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4277/200988183711406.jpg

gajit
August 8th, 2009, 00:55
Yep Jeansy - grrrrrrrrrrrrreat shot :applause:

CBris
August 8th, 2009, 02:38
Incoming...

Miami Dade Fire Department - Air Rescue 3 in 2007 colour scheme.

As you can see - needs some alignment... More tomorrow after I do the weekend chores.

Oh - 911US? Nearly...

jeansy
August 8th, 2009, 02:41
finished the bare metal

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7735/bare.jpg

gajit
August 8th, 2009, 03:24
Oh now that is so good :ernae:

CBris
August 8th, 2009, 05:31
Also coming:

Original and w-i-p and final vector drawn objects

gajit
August 8th, 2009, 05:58
Thats stunning :applause:

bruce448
August 8th, 2009, 10:16
Another Canadian work in progress this time 439 Squadron 'Tiger'

http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/439tiger.jpg

Bruce

gajit
August 8th, 2009, 10:35
Good 1 Bruce :applause:

Txmmy83
August 8th, 2009, 14:17
Status Update:
Italian Esercito Paint to be released tomorrow

BR
Tom

Txmmy83
August 10th, 2009, 03:36
Status Update:
Italian Esercito Paint to be released tomorrow

phase 1 : paintwork finished !
phase 2 : pack for release

Phase 3: Release
Cera Bell412 Esercito
http://forum.simaerobatic.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile;id=14

BR
Tom

Fireball6
August 11th, 2009, 15:10
Something to tease ...... First of three new Paints is ready ......

Txmmy83
August 13th, 2009, 08:22
I will make a new repaint totally fictional not sure when but it will come :)
but not before september

BR
Tom

peter12213
August 13th, 2009, 16:30
Ive had this for two weeks now and I still havent even got it up lol, think its about time I changed my mind, and bucked ones idea's up, I mean I'm not really into helo's but I just had to have it for the system modeling, supose I better start reading the manual!!

CG_1976
August 13th, 2009, 16:34
How's the progress on the Canadian Tiger SAR paint?

bruce448
August 13th, 2009, 21:50
How's the progress on the Canadian Tiger SAR paint?

Just a quick one, in my house hold it's been a nightmare, firstly my youngest gets rushed into hospital with suspected Swine flu and ends up with a 10 day stay because she's also got Meningitis. and then to top my week off the Royal pain in the A**e, the missus decides to go into hospital as well.

It will get finished when when my family decide to stop having holidays on the NHS.

Bruce

CG_1976
August 13th, 2009, 21:54
Roger that Family 1st priority, I'll add your family to my familys prays.

bruce448
August 13th, 2009, 22:40
Roger that Family 1st priority, I'll add your family to my familys prays.

Thank-you

jeansy
August 13th, 2009, 23:36
CERA will be releasing a patch with some corrections;

-Full animation of wipers; parking, low, mid and hi.
-Corrections on the texture and paint kit.
-Default flight with 412 ready to fly.
-Better flight dynamics.

After this patch they will work on a 412 EMS version.

noddy
August 13th, 2009, 23:44
Thank Matt for HU.

bushpilot
August 14th, 2009, 03:20
I'm not usually into these rotor thingys, but this is such a marvelous piece of software that I couldn't resist. It was giving me a hard time on startup though:engel016:

WIP of Finnish Frontier Guard:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/bel_ffg1.jpg

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/bel_ffg2.jpg

bushpilot
August 14th, 2009, 08:15
FFG repaint finished, will upload it here as soon as I resolve why my 7z archiver has stopped working:173go1:

Custom dirt effects included
http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/cera_rex1.jpg

gajit
August 14th, 2009, 09:11
Very good :applause::jump::applause::jump:

CG_1976
August 14th, 2009, 09:49
Looks great:icon29: bushpilot, I'll base her outa Oulu:jump:.

bushpilot
August 14th, 2009, 10:00
Looks great:icon29: bushpilot, I'll base her outa Oulu:jump:.

That's where I live:icon_lol::medals:.

CG_1976
August 14th, 2009, 10:09
Cool, I found some excellent scenery for Oulu from a Finland Scenery Design group. Found out thru Fsdeveloper, been adding more Finland scenery as soon as more for FSX becomes available.

bushpilot
August 14th, 2009, 10:13
Yeah it's great scenery. FISD did a huge bunch of free, but payware quality airport sceneries for FS9.

Fireball6
August 15th, 2009, 08:06
Wonderfull Paintwork Pekka, thanks a lot for these Beauty :applause:

bushpilot
August 15th, 2009, 08:28
Thanks mate:ernae:! Next one in the assembly line. WIP. It's pretty hard to keep up what paints have been done:running:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/us_bell1.jpg

CBris
August 15th, 2009, 08:33
I have posted five new paints in this thread (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=20813) and the next one is now in progress:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/CBris/Helicopters/teaseagain.jpg

I really must say the 412 is great to fly and even great to paint. Just spent all afternoon flying the camo painted one low level across eastern Germany - really great now that I have figured it out...

gajit
August 15th, 2009, 08:37
Great work guys :wavey:

VCN-1
August 15th, 2009, 08:38
Outstanding looking textures.

VCN-1

Shylock
August 15th, 2009, 09:03
Surprise no NYPD skin for this bird yet. I am thinking of breaking out the card to get this one. She looks purrty.

jeansy
August 15th, 2009, 22:17
another ready

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2324/200981616129375.jpg

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=724

CBris
August 15th, 2009, 23:06
Surprise no NYPD skin for this bird yet. I am thinking of breaking out the card to get this one. She looks purrty.

It's on the cards - see the "other" thread http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=20813

Carbine1
August 16th, 2009, 00:45
Very nice there Matt, thanks for looking after the VH birds.

Great work all round people.

Cheers.

jeansy
August 16th, 2009, 03:34
just a snappy fictional

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8049/navy.jpg

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=725 (have to wait till the file is approved)

Timm
August 16th, 2009, 04:25
Hi Guys,
Just thought I would show you some shots of my new Heli the Cera Bell 412. This aircraft has eventually pulled me away from FS9 and I must say not disappointed one bit. The detail inside and out is what you might say out of this world. It's a shame that you can't take out the pilot/co-pilot when your closed down etc. Timm

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4199/ss0n.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6753/ss1rdj.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3605/ss2i.jpg

gajit
August 16th, 2009, 06:42
wow - those are a must :ernae:

jeansy
August 16th, 2009, 22:55
2 quick ones?

has anyone created any new view points in the back of the cabin?

and has anyone done shockwave lighting for this

sorry im just toooooooooooooooooo lazy to do these

gajit
August 16th, 2009, 23:01
Hi Jeansy - see post 118 on this thread for a searchlight using Shockwave :jump:

jeansy
August 16th, 2009, 23:33
thanks

flewpastu
August 17th, 2009, 03:02
Jeansy, heres the lights I did with another light beside the search light, I also added some cabin views and outside views that I barrowed from another helo.

light.15 = 6, 6.9, 1.49, -2.30, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_90

and the cabin views

[CameraDefinition.0]
Title = "Skids"
Guid = {E17ED5AD-6F28-7B4E-AF75-D32EFCCE0C2E}
Description = Underneath the aircraft
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.5
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 0, -0.8, -5.2
InitialPbh = 2, 0, 0
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.1]
Title = "Trail"
Guid = {4B3CBC7C-B252-374A-8E16-07927ACFFB52}
Description = Just off the tail looking forward
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 1.2
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = -3.5, 2.3, -16.0
InitialPbh = -2, 0, 4
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.2]
Title = "Right"
Guid = {C690EAFD-223A-42d0-99E0-681ADF93BB59}
Description = View from the right looking at the cockpit
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 13.5, 0.0, 0.0
InitialPbh = 0, 0, 270
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.3]
Title = "Left"
Guid = {3A09FD6C-D406-4d8f-A5CD-FA4F5E0C12ED}
Description = View from the left looking at the cockpit
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = -13.5, 0.0, 0.0
InitialPbh = 0, 0, 90
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.4]
Title = "Tail"
Guid = {D8D67955-2E9B-4e75-9D8B-8EFFBBFAC64A}
Description = Looking forward from behind the aircraft
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.75
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 0, 3.0, -13.0
InitialPbh = 8, 0, 0
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum
//////////////
[CameraDefinition.5]
Title = "Right nose"
Guid = {C8AF217C-2121-455a-A015-E1FA93CED4FE}
Description = View of the right wing from the passenger cabin
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.5
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 4.478, 0.115, 0.5
InitialPbh = 0, 0, 320
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.6]
Title = "Left nose"
Guid = {D08C1E0F-154C-4560-9F63-8FED58BC5F65}
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.5
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = -4.478, 0.115, 0.5
InitialPbh = 0, 0, 040
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.7]
Title = "Rear left"
Guid = {96873AAD-621B-4C45-8A58-DEF7B7FCB051}
Description = View of the landing gear and left wing inboard flaps
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = .52
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = -2.3, -1.2, -7
InitialPbh = 0, 0, 13
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.8]
Title = "Tailplane"
Guid = {54F54B8A-3EC2-2D4E-8D10-B8F9D0F16ACC}
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.9
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 1.231, 1.452, -12.998
InitialPbh = 6, 0, 354
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum
[CameraDefinition.00]
Title = "Left Seat"
Guid = {8ff6c134-098d-409f-baec-caba3f683f98}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = YES
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = YES
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.72
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=100
HeadingPanRate=100
InitialXyz=-1.15, 0.0, 0.0
InitialPbh=2, 0, 0
[CameraDefinition.01]
Title = "Overhead Panel"
Guid = {E153F994-4F5A-4982-865C-3C9C8E964048}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = No
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.6
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=-0.57, -0.2, 0.10
InitialPbh=-65.0, 0, 0
[CameraDefinition.02]
Title = "Center Console"
Guid = {4B8BEE17-EB6C-42c9-BDC4-28A31364680D}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = No
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.6
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=-0.57, 0.0, 0.10
InitialPbh=60.0, 0, 0
[CameraDefinition.03]
Title = "Cabin - Left Seat"
Guid = {AAF7F3EC-4465-4802-8442-2DA3E6696190}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = Yes
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = YES
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.40
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=-1.081, -0.117, -1.085
InitialPbh=5, 0, 270
[CameraDefinition.04]
Title = "Cabin - Right Seat"
Guid = {4F086A4C-0AC3-47b1-A867-C268DF85BE10}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = Yes
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = YES
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.40
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=-0.102, -0.117, -1.085
InitialPbh=5, 0, 90

Bill

calypsos
August 17th, 2009, 03:22
It would have been nice if just one model had a clear floor, those seats just do not look right with the military re-paints, far too comfortable!

jeansy
August 17th, 2009, 03:59
It would have been nice if just one model had a clear floor, those seats just do not look right with the military re-paints, far too comfortable!

shift+1 and use the panel

and many thanks bill,

bushpilot
August 17th, 2009, 04:08
The inevitable USCG fictional:wavey: Still WIP.
http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/bell_uscg.jpg

jeansy
August 17th, 2009, 05:12
there was a post sometime back about a army huey

not much like the real thing, so i might make it a fictional tribute paint

still very early wip about 10mins in

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6038/200981723814125.png

CG_1976
August 17th, 2009, 09:17
Hey a USCG Fictional, thank you bushpilot. Im finally getting ready to take the Finalnd Border Guard for a nice flight.

bushpilot
August 17th, 2009, 09:30
USCG finished, soon downloadable in SOH library. Have phun:running:. Matt, that Army Huey scheme looks great:applause:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/belluscg1.jpg

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/belluscg2.jpg

airsquad9
August 17th, 2009, 09:34
Where are most of these great repaints going? I've checked Avism & Flightsim.com and haven't found them. Where can we download them from?

Mickey
KLAS

CBris
August 17th, 2009, 09:37
well mine are all linked here in this forum - maybe a page back by now, but search for my forum name and you'll find.

I really must re-do my website for decent hosting soon...

MCDesigns
August 17th, 2009, 09:44
Where are most of these great repaints going? I've checked Avism & Flightsim.com and haven't found them. Where can we download them from?

Mickey
KLAS
Matt's (jeansy) can be found here

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=4&sort_by=ASC&sort_key=file_name&num=50&st=50

Outstanding work guys!!

flewpastu
August 17th, 2009, 10:44
Gajit, what happened to the Navy Rescue repaint, a really must have ??

Bill

gajit
August 17th, 2009, 11:28
Hi

All mine should be available from SOH downloads - for some reason the screenshots dont match the download every time.

flewpastu
August 17th, 2009, 12:31
Hum, I checked all the 412 downloads and found some in the lotus downloads too ?? but no NAVY RESCUE, if someone finds it could you post wich one it is,Thanks Guys.

Bill

gajit
August 17th, 2009, 12:45
Hi Bill

Im not painting anything at the moment so happy to give it a go - can you direct me to some photos of the one you want - Might not be as good as others like Jeansy!

CODY
August 17th, 2009, 12:59
Hum, I checked all the 412 downloads and found some in the lotus downloads too ?? but no NAVY RESCUE, if someone finds it could you post wich one it is,Thanks Guys.

Bill
Bill
Is it this one?
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/CODY614/agana1.jpg

flewpastu
August 17th, 2009, 13:02
Yes cody, I just checked the post from a couple of days ago and THATs the one, sorry gajit but yes could you upload that one cody

Bill

gajit
August 17th, 2009, 14:26
Thats a great paint :ernae:

jeansy
August 18th, 2009, 02:48
yay or nay, didnt want to go overboard on a fictional tribute paint

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5305/huey2.jpg

bushpilot
August 18th, 2009, 03:34
yay or nay, didnt want to go overboard on a fictional tribute paint

I'm saying yay, cause that is one hot repaint!!:applause:

N411DG uploaded to SOH server:wavey:
http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/belln411dg.jpg

CODY
August 18th, 2009, 05:54
Yes cody, I just checked the post from a couple of days ago and THATs the one, sorry gajit but yes could you upload that one cody

Bill
The 3 that are done went to "FlightSim dot com....

Jeff

taseal
August 18th, 2009, 09:27
Would anyone wanna do the Turkish Coast Guard? (Sahil Guvenlik)

http://www.yurthaber.com/images/other/gemide-yaralanan-makinist,-sahil-guvenlik-helikopteriyle-omuye-kaldirildi-02.jpg

taseal
August 18th, 2009, 09:27
Incoming...

Miami Dade Fire Department - Air Rescue 3 in 2007 colour scheme.

As you can see - needs some alignment... More tomorrow after I do the weekend chores.

Oh - 911US? Nearly...

CB, how is the MDFD coming along?

CG_1976
August 18th, 2009, 10:20
Would anyone wanna do the Turkish Coast Guard? (Sahil Guvenlik)

http://www.yurthaber.com/images/other/gemide-yaralanan-makinist,-sahil-guvenlik-helikopteriyle-omuye-kaldirildi-02.jpg

Now that would be a 1st to my knowledge of a Turkish CG for FSX.

taseal
August 18th, 2009, 10:27
Now that would be a 1st to my knowledge of a Turkish CG for FSX.

indeed

flewpastu
August 18th, 2009, 13:16
Thanks Cody, ill Keep checking thier website until they come up, Thanks again.

Bill

Fireball6
August 18th, 2009, 14:15
Ok - did a few more ..... this Time it will be a 4-Paint-Pack. As you can see below, one more Helitack-Chopper, one spanish registrated yellow Chopper, a german registrated white Chopper and a new version of the "Bundespolizei"(small Enhancements to the textures, new Reg-Number)

Must pack and zip all together, than i`ll upload it :mixedsmi:

CG_1976
August 18th, 2009, 16:29
Fireball6, Excellent paints and i look forward to adding this pack. Would you if you have time to consider giving the Turkish CG one a try. Seems logical as there not represented in FSX according to my CG FS Records please.

VCN-1
August 18th, 2009, 16:37
Where are most of the textures being uploaded?

I have seen images of some that either don't get uploaded or there are sites unknown to me.

VCN-1

CBris
August 18th, 2009, 17:59
CB, how is the MDFD coming along?

Finished last week.

Ah... you've found the other thread. OK...

gajit
August 18th, 2009, 22:27
Ok - did a few more ..... this Time it will be a 4-Paint-Pack. As you can see below, one more Helitack-Chopper, one spanish registrated yellow Chopper, a german registrated white Chopper and a new version of the "Bundespolizei"(small Enhancements to the textures, new Reg-Number)

Must pack and zip all together, than i`ll upload it :mixedsmi:

those look great Dirk - keep up the good work :ernae:

jeansy
August 19th, 2009, 00:46
wood grain?

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7927/2009819184334171.jpg

CG_1976
August 19th, 2009, 00:53
Now that'll look great and excellent in the USCG paint i got here today.:icon29::icon29::icon29:

Fireball6
August 19th, 2009, 01:27
Short Info - Pack 4 upload here and at flightsim.com - should be available later today.

Wow - jeansy - that "panel-outfit" looks absolut great :applause:

Dirk

bushpilot
August 19th, 2009, 04:45
Completely fictional Navy rescue, WIP.

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/navyrescue.jpg

jeansy
August 19th, 2009, 04:46
nice

bushpilot
August 19th, 2009, 05:36
I hope Cera will fix this ugly mapping issue:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m465/bush_p/CERPAINTS.jpg

MCDesigns
August 19th, 2009, 05:43
Pekka, did you let them know about it? Is that area shared somewhere else? If not, can't you paint over it?

bushpilot
August 19th, 2009, 05:49
Yeah I'm gonna report that to them. It shares the texture with the area straight above it, so there's nothing I can do about it if I want to keep the upper part yellow...

bushpilot
August 19th, 2009, 06:04
Anyone knows, if they have support email address? Their website only has a contact form, and the simmarket order confirm didn't hold any support contacts either. It would be much more convenient to explain the issue if I can sent them that screenie with the email.:engel016:

Timm
August 22nd, 2009, 23:46
Hi Guys,
Just a small Question on the external lighting. Other than the Anti Coll and Position Lighting would the 412EP have had a STROBE as well or was it not fitted with one? If it had one would it be on the top of the tail or there abouts Timm

CBris
August 23rd, 2009, 00:50
I guess you could add strobes using the A2A redux lights. Don't forget to use a pre-set keypress sequence via the controls options in FSX because there don't appear to be any active strobe switches in the Cera 412.

Should work...

Timm
August 23rd, 2009, 01:11
Hi Chris,
Thanks for info. I have had ago at adding a default Strobe to the tail. I notice that there is a yellow thingee on top of the tail don't know if that has anything to with it. But what I have noticed is that I can get it all centre to this point when viewed from one side but if I pan the aircraft this effect seems to go off the point, and reduce in brightness. Here is what I mean. Any clues how to sort? Timm

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1835/ss18a.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8504/ss23nry.jpg

CBris
August 23rd, 2009, 01:48
Sorry, I am lost there. But I have noticed quite a few models where certain lights change position with perspective.

I reckon either the model maker or A2A or MS used different measurement scales when building their addons. Tricky...

dswo
August 23rd, 2009, 04:25
A few days ago, I asked on another thread, "What's the best helicopter model for FSX?" This one came up a couple times. Query: what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101 (which it would be "replacing" in my stable)? I know about the EH101's engine surging and too-small-to-read-comfortably VC instrument panel.

Boomer
August 23rd, 2009, 05:22
what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101

What makes a Porsche better than a Ford?

I generally hate questions being answered with a question but this is the only analogous thing that comes to mind.

The default EH101 only has the exterior model going for it. I have yet to find a downside to the Cera 412... You'll see :engel016:

MudMarine
August 23rd, 2009, 06:06
I'd rather have a Ford Mustang anyday!:engel016:

taseal
August 23rd, 2009, 13:22
so nobody wants to attempt the Turkish CG? :(

bushpilot
August 23rd, 2009, 13:29
so nobody wants to attempt the Turkish CG? :(

I can make it, but no promises when it will be finished. I'm currently waiting for Cera's update, if they will fix that little mapping issue:engel016:

MCDesigns
August 23rd, 2009, 14:31
A few days ago, I asked on another thread, "What's the best helicopter model for FSX?" This one came up a couple times. Query: what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101 (which it would be "replacing" in my stable)? I know about the EH101's engine surging and too-small-to-read-comfortably VC instrument panel.

This got me wondering. I could never fly the EH101 on my old rig, to heavy on resources and she seemed unstable (probably because of the choppy performance) Well I just loaded her up at Dillingham and what a joy to fly, I love the rotor animation, very well done for a default model (why isn't the 206, or even the CERA 412 like this?). While I still prefer many of my other helis to this one, I can definitly see getting more use out of the EH101, thanks for bringing it up.