PDA

View Full Version : $63USD Per Hour

Panther_99FS
July 22nd, 2009, 20:20
http://www.newsline46.com/LPb/

FengZ
July 22nd, 2009, 20:56
oh man, this will just create 100,000+ more spam in my inbox! LoL

the actual secret to everything is: work hard at doing something well, and the money will come. People are always looking for secrets, but there aren't any.

i really think schools teach young kids the wrong way to think about their careers. The typical schools teach you to climb the corporate latter...and get a 5% raise a year....by the time they are 55, they are barely making 50k/year....or something like that... climbing the latter is not the way to go about it.

what this woman did is the right idea. She thought about the problem and came up w/ a smart solution...and that is the key to success.

-feng

Toastmaker
July 23rd, 2009, 05:25
I agree with Feng. . .

"Opportunity is often disguised as hard work - that's why many people don't recognize it".

:running:

cheezyflier
July 27th, 2009, 13:43
well, scams are often disguised as easy money. and sometimes, i recognize them. for example, this company JRS media solutions. see for yourselfd what they are really all about:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/jrs-media-solutionsgrant-cd-c167863.html

n4gix
July 27th, 2009, 19:30
You really have to read the fine print (and I mean fine print)

INCOME CLAIM WARNING: Testimonials do not typically result. Photographs or images are depiction of individuals and payment methods. These income examples are representative of some of the most successful participants in the program. Some individuals purchasing the program may make little or NO MONEY AT ALL. These claims are not a guarantee of your income, nor are they typical of average participants. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your input, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions. No person or company can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Any and all use of this website certifies you are agreeing to our disclaimer.
If you subscribe to a Negative Option service on this site that requires payment of any fee, you, herein referred to as Subscriber, agree to pay all fees associated with such service, including the free trial shipping and handling fee, the one-time fee and the recurring fee. Subscriber agrees to pay today the free trial shipping and handling fee of $1.97 to begin subscriber’s trial membership. Subscriber has thirty days from the date of enrollment to cancel Trial membership by calling our customer care department at 1-866-995-9812 to cancel their trial subscription and to be issued an authorization number for return of the Google Kit disc. Subscriber must clearly write the authorization number on the outside of the package and return the CD to the address given by the customer care department within thirty days from the date of enrollment or does not promptly return the disc with authorization number according to the terms above, Subscriber agrees to pay a one time fee of $99.00, which will be billed on Day thirty one from the date of enrollment. Once the free trial shipping and handling fee has been paid and once Subscriber does not cancel within the thirty day Trial period, the one time fee will be NON REFUNDABLE. In addition, the subscriber will be provided access to an online Resource Center which will bill at $47.50 on the fifteenth Day from the date of enrollment and we will re-bill every thirty one days at $47.50 per month until cancelled by calling 1-866-995-9812. If for any reason, Subscribers credit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the service, Subscriber agrees that we may, at our option, suspend or terminate the subscription to the service and require the Subscriber to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to us. We may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts. You have also been enrolled into a seven (7) day trial to the eBay Money Resource Center. Should you choose not to cancel your eBay Money Resource Center, you will be billed seven dollars and seventy one cents ($7.71) each month for the eBay Money Resource Center. If you wish to cancel your eBay Money Resource Center subscription, please call 1-800-215-1752 to cancel.

So, the unwary who sign up will be billed within the first 31 days:

$ 1.71
$99.00
$47.50
$47.50
$ 7.71

$203.42 :monkies:

cheezyflier
July 28th, 2009, 06:20
still a scam

n4gix
July 28th, 2009, 09:13
still a scam

Did I say otherwise? :isadizzy:

In fact, the entire point of my post was just how much of a scam it is!

Reading is Fundamental... :ernae:

cheezyflier
July 28th, 2009, 12:57
Reading is Fundamental... :ernae:

:medals:i totally remember those old commercials for R.I.F.:icon_lol:
that has always been one of my fav snappy comebacks