PDA

View Full Version : L-39

brettt777
July 22nd, 2009, 10:01
Does anyone know if there is a good L-39 available somewhere for FSX? I work on them for a living and would love to have an L-39 in my hangar and we also have a number of customers that would be interested in an L-39 simulator. I already have Combat Jet Trainer for CFS2 but I would like something a little more modern and with a more accurate flight model.

Txmmy83
July 22nd, 2009, 10:05
you should look into this post ;)
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=19879

BR
Tom

Rezabrya
July 22nd, 2009, 10:06
The L-39 that is coming out should be absolutely amazing. It will definately be worth it.

Helldiver
July 22nd, 2009, 11:09
The first L-39 that was bought into the counntry was made by Dan McCew, an American Airlines pilot from Rochester, New Hampshire. He was dealing with a Russian Colonel who demanded US cash, no checks. On the face of it McCew thought he was being had and the Colonel told him to take his pick. It worked out all right and since then, he has brought over many dozen of the L-39s. The weirdest paint job I have ever seen was been a US MARINES with low visiblity markings. It looked absolutely terribile. The best was one made up as a Blue Angels, but then again I'm former US Navy.

peter12213
July 22nd, 2009, 11:14
My favourite paint was the test pilot scheme used by the usaf!