PDA

View Full Version : How to display screenshots ...

Wing Nut
July 19th, 2009, 12:12
How do you display screenshots so that they view full size without having to click on a thumbnail?

And ... how do you insert text between screenshots?

Kiwikat
July 19th, 2009, 12:14
Easiest way is to host them on another site like photobucket or flickr. Then use the img tags and put the URL to the pic in there.

harleyman
July 19th, 2009, 12:36
Yea...Wingnut..

Host at Photobucket (or the like)

In your SOH reply box write your words..Then below them add the IMG code from where your pics are hosted.

Then write about the next picture, and add the IMG code for that pic..

Do that as many times as you want

Bone
July 19th, 2009, 12:42
I use Photobucket, and you can open a free account. After you upload your pics, you copy the IMG tag (located just under the thumbnail of the image you uploaded) and then paste in the "reply" window of the thread you want to post in. You can put text in between the IMG tags in the reply window of the thread.

I've never used Flickr, clueless about it.

EDIT: Oops, I guess I submitted my post at the same time Harleyman did.

Roger
July 19th, 2009, 12:47
Richard,
here's a simple tute I did for The Old Hangar:

http://mainescenery.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=stick&action=display&thread=3341

djscoo
July 19th, 2009, 13:16
If you know how to add the thumbnails, you can do it within the site too. Upload the pic as you would a normal picture

click the arrow(upside down triangle) to the side of the paperclip, and you will get this menu:

Then click on the attachment you want to insert, at which point this will appear:

XXXX

(the "x"'s will be replaced with your attachment number). Once you post it the text will be replaced with your attachment