Turn this one up!! Enjoy!

yjbpwlqp5Qw

TomSteber
July 19th, 2009, 06:17
That was AWESOME!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Panther_99FS
July 19th, 2009, 06:34
1) I love seeing Toto live!
2) I'd love to hear David Paich's comments....(too bad Jeff Porcaro isn't with us today to hear his comments on the percussion)

Good stuff!

TomSteber
July 19th, 2009, 06:59
1) I love seeing Toto live!
2) I'd love to hear David Paich's comments....(too bad Jeff Porcaro isn't with us today to hear his comments on the percussion)

Good stuff!

I think Porcaro's would have been, "Cool man".
Gone, but not forgotten. One of the BEST groove drummers of all time.

stiz
July 19th, 2009, 07:16
that was really good :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quicksand
July 19th, 2009, 07:20
Awesome effects and song! :applause::applause::applause:

JoeW
July 19th, 2009, 07:39
There was a time in the 70's and 80's when almost all bands created very good music. Not a one was Mono-toned speech with expletaves.

TomSteber
July 19th, 2009, 09:08
There was a time in the 70's and 80's when almost all bands created very good music. Not a one was Mono-toned speech with expletaves.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:
:ernae:

Cloud9Gal
July 22nd, 2009, 03:13
Incredible! I LOVED this Snuffy!!

The opening was awesome! A talented bunch for sure!

Thanks for sharing! :applause:

cheezyflier
July 22nd, 2009, 05:54

bands like toto, genesis, and steely dan were an anomoly because they were made up of session guys. in today's atmosphere, that's just no longer possible. besides the fact that for some folks, a large percentage of their work is somewhat esoteric.

mike_cyul
July 22nd, 2009, 07:39
Really, really nice. :applause::applause::applause:

Mike

Mathias
July 22nd, 2009, 09:03
They made so much great stuff, why is it that always the same two songs are being played when it comes to Toto? :monkies:

lifejogger
July 22nd, 2009, 15:18
Wonderful music I love it. Had to go and find my TOTO CDs and listen to them,

cheezyflier
July 27th, 2009, 06:45
They made so much great stuff, why is it that always the same two songs are being played when it comes to Toto? :monkies:

for the exact reason i stated in my post. they make music for their (and it's own) sake. every single city in the u.s has a "classic rock" station that has a nearly identical format. if you believe what you hear, all everyone wants is stairway to heaven, freebird, stroke me, money, and more than a feelin.
i used to love pink floyd but i never play them anymore because they have been done to death on the radio. how many times do you really need to hear hendrix's foxey lady in a day? it's the most vanilla song in his entire catalog for pete's sake!

there is sooo much good music out there that you will never hear because the record industry wants to force garbage down your throat that has been done to death. music they paid for 35-40 years ago. they teach you to believe that downloading music makes you the equivelant of a somali pirate so that you won't seek out the sites that will give you music for free, people you never heard of, that make really good stuff. they want to get their music heard. stop drinking the riaa kool aid.
go here and learn about obscure bands making cool music you never heard before:
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/

yank51
July 28th, 2009, 08:23
That was cool.....:applause: