PDA

View Full Version : Carriers & Nimitz

Bman.
July 16th, 2009, 05:43
Good morning all-

I recently wrapped up my ZLA pilot certifications over at ZLA (Vatsim) and it was a lot of fun. During some of my testing I would see guys practicing various things in their jets...and I told myself when I was done with the whole certification thing I would give it a go.

I have my x-52 pro all dialed in .. can hit few traps in the carrier training missions and now I have stumbled across the Nimitz addon...WOW! Awesome work indeed.

I have the same question that I have seen elsewhere (and I have sifted through the 23 pages under the main nimitz thread with little luck) - how do I get a flight to save with me on the carrier ready to go? I am using aicarriers so I can get the carrier where I want but when I recall the flight, the carrier is gone.

I read in those 23 pages that is has to be on an actual route? I am not sure how to find that and get my plane there. Does anyone have a .flt they can post up or is that breaking the rules?

Looking forward to it!

Bman.

Bone
July 16th, 2009, 06:35
Look at some of these posts by SkippyBing, starting with the fifth one down. He put a BGL attachment in one of the posts, and explained what you're looking for in another.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/search.php?searchid=575586