PDA

View Full Version : A completely unnecessary (but cool) addition...

peperez
July 13th, 2009, 08:45
A US Navy P-77 derivative for use at Akron, Macon and Shenadoah Class Airships...

I call it FL-2. Someone could built an airhook for it as a weapon... Rami could imagine a mission for around 15 fighter taking off for defensive or agressive work against Japanese or German ships or submarines.

Cheers

Pepe

Cowboy1968
July 13th, 2009, 10:45
Speaking of FL fighters I am in the process of converting and so one i found for FS2004.

I have a dp for it.

The .ari file and aircraft.cfg are complete. except for views and I am still fine tuning the eyepoint.

I am going to need someone to help me with getting the texture right. the gray on the bird is suppose to be silver. bare metal. So, hopefully I can find one of our talented painters willing to work with me here on the conversion.

peperez
July 13th, 2009, 15:58
Speaking of FL fighters I am in the process of converting and so one i found for FS2004.

I have a dp for it.

The .ari file and aircraft.cfg are complete. except for views and I am still fine tuning the eyepoint.

I am going to need someone to help me with getting the texture right. the gray on the bird is suppose to be silver. bare metal. So, hopefully I can find one of our talented painters willing to work with me here on the conversion.

I think there's one for CFS2? I converted it a lot of time ago...

Cowboy1968
July 13th, 2009, 16:34
I haven't found it for CFS2?

peperez
July 14th, 2009, 04:32
I haven't found it for CFS2?

Please, EMail me...

fde_bressy
July 15th, 2009, 04:11
Any possibility Miami Eagle could upload his DP,Airfile and Aircraft .cfg ?
Would help those who converted this funny A/C from FS 2004.

fde_bressy
July 15th, 2009, 04:14
Sorry, I confused names, I meant Cowboy 1968.
No fun getting old......

Cowboy1968
July 15th, 2009, 04:30
steal tweaking the files.........once done I will probably post the files here. Still trying to work out a little quark. after a carrier landing and the bird has come to a complete stop she noses over onto her prop. I am still experimenting with the files to try to solve this issue.