PDA

View Full Version : spotted the Bell 429 prototype yesterday in az

Cirrus N210MS
July 8th, 2009, 21:26
HEY Guys i spotted the new bell 429 ! at KHII that helicopter is super pretty looking here is a video of it

g6HMTKPytFc

may take a few min befor its watch able just finished uploading :kilroy:

tigisfat
July 9th, 2009, 04:02
Thanks for the update, but that music is more than a little distracting.:applause:

Brian_Gladden
July 9th, 2009, 04:53
Thanks for the update, but that music is more than a little distracting.:applause:

I like that song.... (Of course I'm a bit of a trekie so the theme song from Enterprise is a favorite)

Makes me miss working the ramp at BTV. Where I worked, shared the ramp with US Customs. The main Bell factory is in Montreal and every new Bell coming into the US stopped on our ramp to clear customs.

Those Bell production test pilots are good. They could put a huey in you back pocket, flying backwards in a crosswind...

Brian

mike_cyul
July 9th, 2009, 05:10
I like that song.... (Of course I'm a bit of a trekie so the theme song from Enterprise is a favorite)

Makes me miss working the ramp at BTV. Where I worked, shared the ramp with US Customs. The main Bell factory is in Montreal and every new Bell coming into the US stopped on our ramp to clear customs.

Those Bell production test pilots are good. They could put a huey in you back pocket, flying backwards in a crosswind...

Brian

Then we may have met. Landing in Detroit was an interesting experience, as was taking off - right over the backs of 747's. :)

I flew twice across country with Bell pilots - and yes indeed, those guys can fly. I could tell you about the time we flew up a stream in Arkansas at about 4 feet altitude, with trees from both banks meeting together overhead....

Mike

mike_cyul
July 9th, 2009, 05:27
... And as just I happen to have a pic I took (sorry for poor quality). :)

No 429, but I'm guessing any Dodosim users can guess the type.

Mike