PDA

View Full Version : RE: Manly candles now for sale

brad kaste
July 7th, 2009, 16:49
Well gents,...they're finally here. Manly candles that is. No more of those sweet smellin' candles the Mrs. lights up. You know,...the ones that grab ya' by the throat and don't let go. Here's a place where you can ordered all the manly smells ya' want. Maybe light one or two next to your flight sim computer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-6ph7NWoBM

Lionheart
July 7th, 2009, 17:53
LOLOLOL.....

too funny...

Wing_Z
July 7th, 2009, 18:22
...Duct Tape...oh my aching sides...

djscoo
July 7th, 2009, 18:56
This is even funnier because my Mom just bought my Dad an actual leather scented candle! It sorta smells like real leather with fruit mixed in if you can imagine that...:isadizzy:

cheezyflier
July 7th, 2009, 19:40
has anyone tried calling the number? i tried but it doesn't accept calls from canadia

Cloud9Gal
July 7th, 2009, 19:45
has anyone tried calling the number? i tried but it doesn't accept calls from canadia

Last time I checked Sir, the country's name, in which you are currently living in was spelled Canada, with a capital C, at all times.

Thanks!

Joe P
July 7th, 2009, 20:00
I'd definitely get "Hardware Store", and they need to make "Jet Exhaust".

AckAck
July 7th, 2009, 20:31
Dang - the website redirects to a religious site selling videos for organizing Adult Bible Studies, etc. Sadly, it might be a spoof video...:icon_lol:

Brian

Allen
July 7th, 2009, 21:47
I would buy them.

Lionheart
July 7th, 2009, 22:31
I'd definitely get "Hardware Store", and they need to make "Jet Exhaust".

lolol...

<-- walks into Ace Hardware Store.. 'Excuse me, do you carry the new Mandle in 'Jet Exhaust'? Smells like hot kerosene fumes.. '

Assistent; Yep, we just got those in. They're new. Isle 6 by the insect repellent and camping equipment.

Snuffy
July 8th, 2009, 03:09
OH Yeah! I'd do this ....

I feel such a ... moment of insecurity ... while in the grocery store and stopping in front of the candle display to decide which one to buy ...

And unlike many of my female counterpart shoppers, I don't stand there longer than I need to and sniff every candle on the shelf ...

----

PS ... C9G ... you'll have to forgive Cheezy ... don't be too hard on him, he's not really a true blood Kanuck ... He's an immigrant. I don't know for how long he's been there, but for some folks it takes time to learn how to spell the name of the country they've moved to.

cheezyflier
July 8th, 2009, 06:23
Last time I checked Sir, the country's name, in which you are currently living in was spelled Canada, with a capital C, at all times.

Thanks!

my son was the one that got me started on calling it that. i would call him on the phone and he would say "hey dad, how are things in canadia?"

i thought it was funny, so now i use it. i don't mean nuthin by it. that said,
after 2800 posts, i would think by now i everyone knows i don't use capital letters except when reffering to God. and also that i'm a total clown and should rarely be taken seriously. i'm for amusement purposes only :icon_lol:

Chacha
July 8th, 2009, 07:50
Mandles... love the idea.... Jet Exhaust Fumes.... "in my living room" cool.... Well, I was just doing a touch and go on my New Wittman Tailwind... See I burned the tires...LOL

Eli :running:

exc141ac
July 9th, 2009, 05:08
Love it.
Especially the duct tape.

Showed it to the better 3/4rs --
mostly because she has a candle now that smells like cookies -- burned ones!
She just thrust her herbal tea at me.