PDA

View Full Version : 7/7

hewman100
July 7th, 2009, 02:13
As on the fourth anniversary of the terror attacks on London, a lasting memorial to those who perished is unveiled, please spare a thought today by those affected by this tragedy.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090707/tuk-unveiling-of-july-7-bombs-memorial-6323e80.html

sandar
July 7th, 2009, 11:16
I had just left home and was driving along the road listening to the car radio when heard the news that a bus had been blown up in Tavistock Square during the rush hour. Now my wife works in central London and takes the bus from Euston station to The Aldwych and it goes through Tavistock Square.

A quick look in the mirror, nothing behind me, hit the brakes, two long, long parallel black stripes on the tarmac and a hand brake turn, fast drive back home to phone my wife's office. Thank God she had just got in. Her bus had gone through Tavistock Square about a minute before the bomb.

Snuffy
July 7th, 2009, 11:39
<0

You are remembered.

:engel016:

Cactuskid
July 7th, 2009, 14:09
An important anniversary mate! :medals: Our British cousins stood by us on 9/11, and we shall never forget what happened in London! May all those who perished in this senseless attack rest in peace... :engel016: