PDA

View Full Version : Till death do us part

hey_moe
July 5th, 2009, 15:10
Wife exposes chief spy's personal life on Facebook >> http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10279317-71.html?tag=newsLatestHeadlinesArea.0 ooops!

Lionheart
July 5th, 2009, 19:14
Goodness! lol...

I guess we cannot find it now.

One must think though. Was it really innocently done? Would a mother that cares for her children so much they would kill to protect them, put them into the open like that with her husband in that field of work? I would think it was a 'rouge' or trap of some sort.

Thats only me though.. Always with the conspiracy theories.. lol

Naismith
July 5th, 2009, 23:37
I have to wonder, where are these peoples brains and how in the hell do they manage to rise to these positions?

tigisfat
July 6th, 2009, 00:22
I have to wonder, where are these peoples brains and how in the hell do they manage to rise to these positions?

How you say? It's his wife, so I'd have to say that you become someone's wife by marrying them. It didn't mention a professional capacity of hers, so it's fair to assume she's a homemaker.

Naismith
July 6th, 2009, 02:48
How you say? It's his wife, so I'd have to say that you become someone's wife by marrying them. It didn't mention a professional capacity of hers, so it's fair to assume she's a homemaker.

In these positions, the whole family and extended friends and colleagues are supposedly vetted for suitability, notwithstanding, one would expect the spouse of such a man to exhibit some level of common sense. But that seems to be a precious commodity in this day and age. In my time I have seen worthy people rejected for high office, just because the spouse did not measure up. Call me old fashioned.