View Full Version : I need your help

Ickie
July 3rd, 2009, 06:05
I need your help fighting ASUS Policies.

1) Ausu decided just to blow me off.
2) I demanded twice to speak to a supervisor and they refused.
3) My monitor is doing the same thing it did when I sent it back in to them.
4) They screwed up the screen.

read this:
http://sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=18926

10 emails and they just laugh at us, 1000 emails and they know were are serious, 10,000 and we will win.

here is 2 email address to write to and tell them what you think.
Elijah_Alexander@asus.com
support@asus.com

use this RMA, Rma No=USA1970054

I want a new monitor on my door step before I send them back this piece of garbage.

Ickie
July 3rd, 2009, 06:30
One more thing,
1) none of my emails have been answered, and I'll bet the other few who sent them emails have not been answered either.

They call is customer support, From a company who cares.

Spread the word.
Thank you

Trans_23
July 3rd, 2009, 06:43
E-mail sent. Good luck Ickie.

smilo
July 3rd, 2009, 06:59
mine has been sent

cheezyflier
July 3rd, 2009, 07:44
Dear Sir -
I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the way your company is handling the issue referenced by Rma No=USA1970054. This gentleman is a friend of mine whom a group of people i associate with pitched in to buy him your product as a thank you. It has turned out very poorly overall. While no one really is suprised by the occasional defect, the methods employed by ASUS in reguards to this issue are appalling. I myself am currently shopping for parts and periphery to build my next computer. The actions taken by your company will certainly weigh on my consideration. Further, you should be aware that myself and others I associate with will be closely monitoring the outcome of this situation, and will most certainly share what we see on other forums we participate in. I implore you to take immediate action to rectify this situation to a satisfactory conclusion
sincerely,
Cheezy A. Flyer

(ok, i actually used my real name for the sig, not my handle)

Chacha
July 3rd, 2009, 07:59
I called ASUS..ASUS Customer Service Team 812-282-2787 and 510-739-3777... their office is closed, in the observance of the (holiday) Independence Day! I did not receive a response on my email either! We will bug them till we get what is due Ickie and the SOH family! We will be persistent till they hear our voices.... A BRAND NEW monitor for Ickie!

Eli... :running:

dogknot
July 3rd, 2009, 09:30
What a bunch of nonsense. This should have never happened.

I, too, have sent them an e-mail.

MaskRider
July 3rd, 2009, 11:43
Sent one email each!

baldy
July 3rd, 2009, 12:20
email sent from UK

baldy

Pauke! Pauke!
July 3rd, 2009, 14:02
E-mail out to both addresses from Paukeland. Take that! The dirty rotten ba$t@rds!

hey_moe
July 3rd, 2009, 15:35
Ron ...is it worth getting this upset over....if ya want I can buy one and just ship it to ya....it ain't worth fighting a loosing battle...all they are going to do is wait till you ship that one back before they box another one up.If you brought it at Newegg I would email them and let them know how Asus is handling the warranty. Even though Newegg doesn't do Asus warranty they have better PR and they can send an email and ask what is going on and why one of there customers is going through all the hassel.

Ickie
July 4th, 2009, 04:17
Mike, i am just sick and tired of these big companies pushing me around. They do not TRUST ME, even thou I am forced to TRUST THEM. When they screw up it is still my fault. Most policies that companies have are illegal and would not stand up in court, ask Microsoft.

I plan on showing the people at ASUS, I am sick and tired of their bull crap forced upon me. It is now a time to TRUST ME! That is all I ask. I want a new monitor on my door step BEFORE I SEND THEM THEIR GARBAGE BACK. I have already been inconvenienced 16 days because of them. Why do they not trust me.

1) A new high end monitor should last more than 90 days.
2) I should not have had to pay $40 bucks to get it repaired.
3) When I had to ship it to them, I had to pay insurance, how come they don't honor their shipping blunders.......
4) The repair should last more than 27 hours.
5) Why was I not allowed to speak to a supervisor? I did ask twice.
6) I should not have to put up with this crap from ASUS.

safn1949
July 4th, 2009, 05:40
Done deal,I sent a copy of my first email to their support address,I'm not kidding when I say I will post this in another forum I moderate with a very large membership,so lets see how this goes.

It's not that big of a deal to buy a new monitor but it's about time these guys took care of their customers,guys,step up and bury them with emails.Let them know what we think of their lousy policies.

Ickie
July 4th, 2009, 07:20
Hell yes, since you offered Mike to do ASUS warrenty work, lol
Hey Moe send me that new monitor, lets make it a 30 inch model this time, the 26-27 inch I have is too small. Non Asus please.

Than I will take white spray paint and put a message on this model for ASUS on its screen telling them the detail place to put it when I send it back.:engel016:

But don't stop sending them emails.:monkies:

By them not trusting me is like calling me a liar.

P/S I will not hold you to your warrenty work Mike, lol, thanks for the offer.

hey_moe
July 4th, 2009, 12:55
I told ya to let us go ahead and buy that Apple 30" monitor....but you wanted to get that Asus...next time let's do it my way...lol:bump:

Pepere
July 4th, 2009, 15:33
Done :kilroy:

David

Chacha
July 6th, 2009, 11:22
Talked to Dennis today @2:54 pm EST... He said that the label (to ship back the item to ASUS was emailed to you Ickie (check your email) and they will replace the said monitor, his name is Dennis. The call was recorded ....they informed before the call was taken. I stressed to have a NEW Monitor, to which he said they dont have a NEW one on that type of model. I have to talk to a supervisor in a little bit to demand a NEW Monitor- upgrade or what they have available that is of higher value. They Scr....wed (excuse my french) up this deal - they pay for it.

I work for a customer Service based establishment and I know the right thing one need to do to satisfy a client. Our office offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we mean it. ASUS offers an Inspiring Innovations and Persistent Perfection. Their customers service is not satisfactory. If we need to talk to their corporate office, I will do so....

Hold on a little bit ... be patient... for now... if you can have a 30" apple monitor will be awesome. I have a 20" apple monitor and I love every seconds staring(working) at it. My apple (i have an iMac 20") has not failed me since i have it!

We have started telling ASUS what we want, our persistence (of having a brand NEW MONITOR) - upgrade if they dont have the original one is what we expect they do for us, For the SOH family, for Ickie!

I hope you are with me, FELLAS!

Eli

Ickie
July 6th, 2009, 11:33
there is nothing from them in my email.

Ickie
July 6th, 2009, 11:49
Hey Moe, The reason I went with ASUS is because I thought they made quality stuff that would last. 90 days was not what I was thinking of.
I wish I had that Apple now.

This is all about Trust.
1) I trusted them when I bought the monitor.
90 days later is is defected.

2) I trusted them again when I sent it back.
It was returned in worse condition than it was when I sent it in.
A) Its still doing what it did to be sent in
B) now the screen is trashed because of their poor quality shipping
C) I was forced to have insurance, not them, this was damaged in shipping due to their staff. They need to make a claim with FedEx
D) they have not tried to contact me to resolve this matter.
This cost me $40 bucks to trust them the second time.

Not again.

The way I see it, is their policy of you, being the customer, are lieing dirtbag trash who will follow their orders no matter what!

Its simple what I want, its trust.

I want a new monitor on my door step BEFORE I send their garbage back.
It cannot get any simpler.

Chacha
July 6th, 2009, 11:54
I am talking right now to a customer service.... (510-739-3777) her name is Ms. Finggga, I told her, what we want.... She said all she could do is fix the original monitor, change the screen and send it back, expidite the repair and we won't pay anything on shipping! I stressed that we want a NEW MONITOR- UPGRADE if the original model is not available. I am on hold right now, I mentioned we want to solve this scenario in a civil manner rather than going to have the media involved. I informed Ms. Fingga that we, the SOH community , is a community of hundreds of thousands. She probably woke up upon hearing the media and the community of hundreds of thousands. I was not lying, i was telling her the truth!! (Maybe I am short on the figure- pardon me!)... she is now back...

Ickie, This is what Ms. Fingga can do for you: Repair your monitor, change the face of the scraped monitor, expedite the repair! She said give them a chance to do it right for you the second time.... Then we go from there!

I informed her that I will have to ask Mr. Larson on what he wants to do before we act on it! She will be waiting for your reply!

Eli

Chacha
July 6th, 2009, 11:59
Ickie, the email they said was dated July 3rd, it is a return label... so you wont pay for the shipment!

Eli

Ickie
July 6th, 2009, 13:01
Ickie, the email they said was dated July 3rd, it is a return label... so you wont pay for the shipment!

than I will be without a monitor again for 2 weeks + AGAIN, this is not acceptable.

Do all of you want me to give in and go off the internet for the next 2 weeks, SOH will be on its own, in a time that something is wrong with the server ..... the server reboots every night at 1:30 am eastern and has done so for 6 days, and I am trying to get answers as to why.

I held my breath long enough the last time I was without a monitor

Chacha
July 6th, 2009, 13:21
Opps, Can we wait for the 30" Apple Monitor to be delivered to you! NOPE, we want you to have the BEST Monitor on the planet earth!! We don't want you not to have a monitor for even a second! (how will i rephrase that in a positive tone?) It is much effective in a negative tone, i think!

Hey Moe, You are super great !! :medals: Do we need to do anything to expedite(/purchase) the shipment of the said monitor? (Ickie, you deserve to have a 30+ inch monitor!) The one that will not breakdown after 91 days!

Ickie, You have worked so hard enough to give us what we enjoy, given us our sanity, in a virtual world (in my case virtual and non virtual! I thank God for you, everyday! Although we don't say it in words, people like me appreciate you! This is the time we could bless you back!!) :applause: :applause:

Eli

hey_moe
July 6th, 2009, 15:31
Well I wanted to get the 30 Apple but Ron said he was Ok with the Asus. I think I will run a thread to see if the guys wanna donate for a monitor....BTW.... this time I gonna do it my way so shut dat pie hole up or I will come down there and break the new one punk...lol

Ickie
July 7th, 2009, 05:30
I just found out ASUS has block everyone emailing them with that RMA # at the server level. Now how is that for customer service.

All of you thank you for emailing them, sorry if I now got you banned at ASUS from ever getting service with your good email address. Now you can see its all about ASUS and you are nothing to them.

If I were you I would call them and when they answer say to them you are recording this for quality assurances purposes. Than ask them why you are not important to them. Ask them why they haven't responded to your emails.

Just maybe you will get by the testosterone and find a real human willing to look into this matter.

If they refuse, than I proved my point, that you the customer, are no longer important to ASUS!

Ickie

safn1949
July 7th, 2009, 06:01
No further proof needed,I will not be buying from them.This is absolutly amazing to me that they just don't care........well,they will NEVER get any of my money.

Moe,post a link for donations and you will have $100 from me.