PDA

View Full Version : De Kooy 1940 is ready!

Cees Donker
July 1st, 2009, 10:14
Gentlemen,

I'm proud to announce that De Kooy, base of the 1e JaVa in 1940 is almost ready. I've got fine tuning to do, but the base will be released within a few days. I could add some more details, but this probably would go heavy on the frs. For now I've got some appetizer screenies.

:wavey:

Cees

Cees Donker
July 1st, 2009, 10:17
And a few more...

:running:

Cees

ian elliot
July 1st, 2009, 10:22
That looks great Cees, really love the period buildings, looking forward to flying from there.:ernae:
cheers ian

Epsillon
July 1st, 2009, 10:43
It looks great, Cees! :applause::applause::applause:
Thanks a lot...

Stephan

Henry
July 1st, 2009, 11:09
Looks excellent!:applause::applause::applause:
times like this im glad i still fly fs9:ernae:
H

Ferry_vO
July 1st, 2009, 12:00
Great work once again Cees!

:applause:

Cees Donker
July 1st, 2009, 13:31
I uploaded it.......

:kilroy:

Cees

Henry
July 1st, 2009, 15:35
I uploaded it.......

Cees
I downloaded it....
while i was there i released it so others can do the same
LOL
Cheers:icon29:
H

Flyboy208
July 1st, 2009, 16:07
Looks great Cees, now off to download it Sir! Mike :applause:

robert41
July 1st, 2009, 16:14
Great Cees.

Cees Donker
July 1st, 2009, 21:15
I downloaded it....
while i was there i released it so others can do the same
LOL
Cheers:icon29:
H

Thank you Henry!

Cees

mrogers
July 2nd, 2009, 00:26
Awesome work Cees. :applause:
What did you use to model the ground and water textures? Was it Sbuilder?

OBIO
July 2nd, 2009, 00:31
What plane did you use in those screen shots Cees? I don't think I have seen it before.

OBIO

Cees Donker
July 2nd, 2009, 00:44
Awesome work Cees. :applause:
What did you use to model the ground and water textures? Was it Sbuilder?

Yes, SBuilder is by far the easiest for me.

Cees

Cees Donker
July 2nd, 2009, 00:52
What plane did you use in those screen shots Cees? I don't think I have seen it before.

OBIO

That's a beta version of a Fokker D.XXI done by Paul Straney. It's not yet for everyone to download, but I friendly urged Paul to finish it and bring it out.

:jump:

Cees

Cees Donker
July 2nd, 2009, 03:00
Is scenery not stickied anymore?

:isadizzy:

Cees

huub vink
July 2nd, 2009, 11:09
The announcement of the Mig23 hasn't been made a sticky as well. So I think the forum hasn't been visited by a mod or admin recently.

But be can always :bump:

Cheers,
Huub

Henry
July 2nd, 2009, 11:14
The announcement of the Mig23 hasn't been made a sticky as well. So I think the forum hasn't been visited by a mod or admin recently.

But be can always :bump:

Cheers,
Huub
im here:engel016:
sooory
H

Tom Clayton
July 2nd, 2009, 12:39
I took the "almost" out of the title!:jump:

Maarten -
July 2nd, 2009, 12:46
Hartelijk dank, Cees!:jump::jump:
Brilliant. :applause::applause::applause::applause:
Flying late 1930s/early 1940 is going to be so much more fun now (for this fellow Dutchman).

Cheers,
Maarten :icon29::icon29::icon29::icon29: (thought you might need a few pints)

Flyboy208
July 2nd, 2009, 17:59
Dank Cees! Great historical Dutch scenery, anxiously awaiting the upcoming Fokker twin to complete the experience.

A few shots with the Koolhoven here. I am curious, was the Koolhoven Fighter ever painted in the camo livery as the Fokker D.XXI seen in your scenery?

Would really look nice painted that way, anyhow, thanks for your hard work Mate!

Cheers! Mike :applause:

Cees Donker
July 2nd, 2009, 19:41
I took the "almost" out of the title!:jump:

Yup! Time catches up on me! Thanks Tom!

:wiggle:

Cees

Dank Cees! Great historical Dutch scenery, anxiously awaiting the upcoming Fokker twin to complete the experience.

A few shots with the Koolhoven here. I am curious, was the Koolhoven Fighter ever painted in the camo livery as the Fokker D.XXI seen in your scenery?

Would really look nice painted that way, anyhow, thanks for your hard work Mate!

Cheers! Mike :applause:

The Koolhoven Fighter was never used as a fighter by the Dutch. Glad you like it Mike!

Cees

Hartelijk dank, Cees!
Brilliant.
Flying late 1930s/early 1940 is going to be so much more fun now (for this fellow Dutchman).

Cheers,
Maarten :icon29::icon29::icon29::icon29::icon29: (thought you might need a few pints) (snipped)

Yeah, dank je wel Maarten! Er komen meer Nederlandse vliegvelden uit 1940 aan! (More Dutch 1940 airfieds to come!)

Cees

rayhere48
July 2nd, 2009, 21:18
I am sure this is a dumb question, but where (in what country) would I find the airbase? Sorry for being dense.

Cees Donker
July 2nd, 2009, 22:09
I am sure this is a dumb question, but where (in what country) would I find the airbase? Sorry for being dense.
In the Netherlands of course! After all it's a Dutch airfield!

:173go1:

Cees

Cees Donker
July 3rd, 2009, 00:56
Did anyone notice the lighthouse to the west?

Cees

bmd
July 3rd, 2009, 04:02
Hello Cees,

As you can see with my avatar, I an a virtual naval pilot, so the De Kooy naval air base is welcomed. I like the De Kooy naval base EHKD. And I like the Fokker D.21 on ground. Thank you for this historical scene.

Have a good day

Benoit

jankees
July 3rd, 2009, 05:23
Looks excellent!:applause::applause::applause:
times like this im glad i still fly fs9:ernae:
H

Times likes I regret no longer flying FS9...

Looks good Cees!

huub vink
July 3rd, 2009, 08:10

Mike,

The FK.58 flew in camouflage paint, but only with the French l'Armée de l'Air. The FK.58 was ordered too late by the Dutch. Some airframes for the LVA were already finished, but again Koolhoven had problems finding engines. When finally the decision was taken to mount the spare Mercury engines, it was already too late. There are rumours at least one FK.58 has flown in LVA colours, but there are no picures to confirm this.

Cheers,
Huub

dogknot
July 3rd, 2009, 09:18
Thanks, Cees, for another super airfield!

Looks and works great in the default FS9 with the fs9 afcad swap.

robert41
July 3rd, 2009, 15:52
I saw the lighthouse in the distance. Flew over to check it out, was not sure if it was part of the scenery or not. Fits in perfect with GW3. Thanks Cees.