PDA

View Full Version : CR-1 Rata details

Crashwoody1
June 29th, 2009, 18:08
Hello guys and gals.
Getting close to picture showing time.:monkies: I just wanted to see how you felt about the format Im going with on this.
It will be released in 32 bit bmp as a defalt, but I will include a set of dxt 3 as well.
Paint kit will come in Jepg, PNG,PFD/psd format. You will get with the paint kit a set of exterior bit maps set up with rivits and seams. Then you will get a set of blanks with all the mapping lines removed for your layers and so forth. You will get custom desk top back ground of the rata for your monitors. You will get 2 racers and 3 original paints, 1 spanish, 2 russian and one I will decide on right at the end, and if you make suggestions i would like to see them. 5 liveries in all, if i make the addon any bigger you guys might be there for a month down loading it, its already 150 megs o pure koolness.

The paints wont take me long once i set up the layers tonight and tomarrow it will be done in one weekend. then I will do a week of beta testing with my beta testors, then set it into the installer and set it lose on you.
Im not useing the "S" word yet but just know this .. when you see about 20 screen shots of the rata..its 6 days away or sooner from release. I say no more.

Show me some liveries you like.
Tom/Crashwoody

ps: trust me you really dont want to paint the interior, the mapping is very difficult to paint on. Took me a long time to get it all just right.

Milton Shupe
June 29th, 2009, 19:17
Sounds great Tom ... bring it on as you can. :jump:

thedude247
June 30th, 2009, 12:30
Can't wait.:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Corsair 14F
June 30th, 2009, 13:34
:bump:

let's all bump again!

Crashwoody1
June 30th, 2009, 14:49
errrmm.. uh.. after further testing it will be predominatley dxt-3 with exteriors set in default 32bit.. i have a smoken fast computer and this plane was runing a little slow with full sets of 32 bit.

Eh-hem... back to work.

Crash

srgalahad
June 30th, 2009, 15:23
:a1089:
Eh-hem... back to work.Crash:violent:

But you're allowed to stop if you hear:crybaby: the baby:crybaby: cry:crybaby:

Rob