PDA

View Full Version : Done

N2056
June 28th, 2009, 19:40
It's been a fun time, but sometimes decisions must be made that won't necessarily be popular.

After the recent exchanges that have occurred here regarding FSD I am sorry to say that I have pretty much decided to end my posting at SOH.

That's pretty much all I have to say. To those that have supported me I say thanks. To those others...well, hope your happy!

Moderators, I respectfully request that any & all content I have at this site be deleted. Thank You.

Cactuskid
June 28th, 2009, 19:46
Robert, Although I understand where you're coming from, I for one certainly wish that you'd reconsider. I enjoy your work and your posts very much...

tigisfat
June 28th, 2009, 19:49
I hope that you will reconsider. Don't let even a group of people spoil your good times here. Take this dog as an example; He doesn't care about these other clowns.

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/forum%20commentary%20pictures/IMG_0596.jpg

RyanJames170
June 28th, 2009, 19:49
Robert, Although I understand where you're coming from, I for one certainly wish that you'd reconsider. I enjoy your work and your posts very much...

ezactly what i was about to say. i would hate to see you go.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Panther_99FS
June 28th, 2009, 19:50
N2056 & FSD, please hang tight....

N2056, check your PM's in a second or 2....

Sideshow
June 28th, 2009, 20:02
I would like to echo the sentiments of those above.

And I think your sig is very appropriate

Don't forget... this is fun!
Let's keep it that way...

Marlin
June 29th, 2009, 00:12
Where does everybody stand now?

txnetcop
June 29th, 2009, 02:44
Robert you have a huge fan following in here. So do 99% of all the aircraft and scenery devs. Don't let the comments of a few over-the-top critics stop you from being with your friends here. The EJECT button still works when needed and it's permanent!
Ted

BananaBob
June 29th, 2009, 02:51
I'm pleading for you not to go too Robert, it's just another nail in our community's coffin I believe, please reconsider brother.

jmig
June 29th, 2009, 03:32
I must admit that I am at a loss? Maybe I missed the thread you are referring to Robert?

Regardless, I too would hate to see you leave SOH.

Bjoern
June 29th, 2009, 03:39
Sorry to hear that, Robert.

I hope your Thorpe rendition isn't affected in any way by this. Although I'll problably never buy it, I've loved seeing screenshots of it. You have a great eye for details and that's what makes this model nothing short of awesome and shows what can be realized in terms of modeling for FSX.

kilo delta
June 29th, 2009, 05:01
When I saw the thread title.... "Done"...... I'd got all excited like a kid at Christmas expecting to hear that your fantastic Thorpe creation was finished! I certainly wasn't expecting what followed.
Please reconsider, along with all of the others that are contemplating leaving the SOH community for the same reasons, and....as they say in my country........****** the Begrudgers.

:icon29:

Tweek
June 29th, 2009, 05:36
I must admit that I am at a loss? Maybe I missed the thread you are referring to Robert?

Likewise. All this talk of over the top criticism and the like has left me a bit baffled! Perhaps I should check more threads, more often than I do... :kilroy:

Quicksand
June 29th, 2009, 06:15
I would also ask you to please reconsider... We value your friendship as well as the fantastic things you do to keep our FS world new and exciting. I hope you will not think the forum comments yesterday represent the views of our membership as a whole. I, for one, am extremely grateful for the blood, sweat, and tears you put into your work, and I will continue to support you, in the forums, as well as by buying your products. Just my two cent's worth...

IanHenry
June 29th, 2009, 06:19
I think I have missed something here. I for one have always been a big fan of FSD’s products and their customer service has always been exemplary. I would be very sad to see anyone leaving this forum because I feel it is a good place to be, you can always find help and advice about any FS related problems. My advice on this; don’t go.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Regards,
Ian

italoc
June 29th, 2009, 08:02

Regardless, I too would hate to see you leave SOH.

Me too !!!
What is going on ????
Would somebody explain to me ??
Italo

UnknownGuest12
June 29th, 2009, 08:51
Me too !!!
What is going on ????
Would somebody explain to me ??
Italo

Yes, would like to know as well...

regards

harleyman
June 29th, 2009, 08:59
Sorry Robert...

Just can't happen that way.... You need our permission to leave here...LOL

We all voted , and you gotta stay...You are far to valuable to lose here !

Now , Go ahead...hit that reply button....You can do it....:ernae:

Quicksand
June 29th, 2009, 09:00
Well said, Harleyman!:mixedsmi:

JoeW
June 29th, 2009, 09:30
Sorry Robert...

HM is right ..........
I missed the comment that prompted this but I really hate to see this. I really enjoy your progress reports on your creations. Please continue.

Lionheart
June 29th, 2009, 09:43
Robert,

What really happened?

Bill

MCDesigns
June 29th, 2009, 13:42
Sorry Robert...

I voted twice if that helps :engel016:

I for one want you to stay as well, I value your input Robert and consider you a friend, but whichever route you take, please keep in touch and take care.!

Jim Goldman
June 29th, 2009, 14:34
Robert:

Jerks will be jerks.... please don't let them tarnish you relationships with other form members. Your contributions are most welcomed.

Best

Jim