PDA

View Full Version : Phooey

aeromed202
June 28th, 2009, 09:34
I had a nice rapid blink strobe that came I think with an iFDG aircraft. Now I've done something and it blinks way slow. Could a graphics driver update do that? I think I only adjusted the vasi, runway, ground strobe lines in fs9-cfg before noticing but don't think that did it.:blind:

aeromed202
June 28th, 2009, 18:21
No takers huh? Well I reversed the drivers to the previous set with no change. Even the default strobe is slower and make a bigger globe than before. Now I'm hunting and pecking trying to avoid a system restore which may not help anyway..

phantomx1
June 28th, 2009, 18:36
Could it may be that a later plane you downloaded that you installed it's effects into FS9 had a different slower effect with the same which over wrote the effect you had and liked? If so you might try copying the effect you liked out of the IFDG plane's zip file and pasting it into the FS9 effects folder. Just a guess!

aeromed202
June 29th, 2009, 16:49
I am going to reload some effects but I also noticed about the same time that sceneries are a tad blurry at closer than usual distances. Haven't changed the CFG at all there. Can loading a certain plane or scenery cause a global re-shuffle of the graphics card or auto tweak the CFG?