PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You Hang Out?

Railrunner130
October 18th, 2008, 13:26
I'm just curious what other FS forums people frequent.

Personally, I go here, Screenshotart, Old Hanger, HJG and Cal Classic. I drop in on Avsim, CBFS and Bookmark from time to time.

Where do you frequent?

CG_1976
October 18th, 2008, 13:33
The Old Hanger, OzX, Orbyx, FsDeveloper, Transload Virtual, ISDT, Project Opensky, here, Voz just to name a few.

Tako_Kichi
October 18th, 2008, 14:59
For me I check into this one, the A2A forum and the CBFS forum multiple times per day (and sometimes multiple times per hour). I go to the FS Developer forum maybe once every other day or so depending on if someone has posted to the threads I am watching and other than that I check the forums at AVSIM, SIM HQ, FS.COM and some of the other developer forums whenever the fancy takes me.

Willy
October 18th, 2008, 15:17
Here, California Classics, Quarter Moon Saloon, Marlin Owners and Stovebolts.com. I also spend a little time at the Firearms Forum as well, but the others are my usual stops.

Edit: I forgot Trog's Cave Central in there too.

cheezyflier
October 18th, 2008, 18:31
i used to hit a bunch of them, but rarely do i go anywhere other than here anymore. occasionally netwings or old hangar, sometimes hovercontrol ot francois forum, simflight, too.
before i started hangin out here i was a regular at fly away, but i got tired of some regular goings on there, and flew away, landing here.
oh, also i try to check in on every now and then is odg forums and fs mission. i frequent some non fs-forums too.

Cazzie
October 18th, 2008, 18:40
Here, here, and here.

I do use SimmersPaintshop often, but never visit the forum other than tutorials. I do frequent The Old Hanger on occasion and Screenshot World too for Bob's props and tutorials. But for chit-chat and sharing ideas and finding answers, this is the best sim-house on the web, period!

Caz

Overshoe
October 18th, 2008, 18:44
The Old Hangar & here mostly. A few others occasionally

lifejogger
October 19th, 2008, 06:49
Here, the Old Hangar and the Screenshot forum at flightsim.com.

Wittpilot
October 19th, 2008, 06:57
As for simming... this is the only place I call home.... I don't to many other forums at all, unless Panther sends me there in a link.

I do occaisonally go to the WIX forums...but I never post there... I just can't stand how people there do nothing but bashing..... but, it is a good source for warbird news...

-witt