PDA

View Full Version : A working honey do vacation

hey_moe
June 25th, 2009, 02:02
Started vacation on Sunday....so far, ended up pressure washing fence and resealing, changed salt water filtration system,cut down two trees in back yard and cleared out some ground cover. sprayed down yard for bugs, helped brick layer redo back patio, installed a 3 ton AC for next door neighbor<<< freebee, pressure washed Linda son house and helped him finish painting it. Ran a new gas line for Linda's father...that was a pain. Today will be running a cable line down stairs and adding two circuits to kids house...tommorrow, Saturday and Sunday I hope to kick back...every bone in my body hurts now...I need to go back to work. :monkies:

Sascha66
June 25th, 2009, 02:24
:running: You HAVE been kept busy, my heartfelt condolences. I know how it feels, I'm married too!

I wish you some time to relax, what will you do once you have a cahnce to unwind?

Cheers, Sascha

P.S. Now I know how your Avatar came about!

Cloud9Gal
June 25th, 2009, 03:36
Awwwwwwww my heart breaks Moe :bump:

See, I, as the good wife that I am, will be taking my hubby on a vacation to Maine and New-Brunswick, Canada. We are leaving tomorrow morning....:ernae:

Terry
June 25th, 2009, 06:18

See, I, as the good wife that I am, will be taking my hubby on a vacation to Maine and New-Brunswick, Canada. We are leaving tomorrow morning....:ernae:

Take your passports or they won't let you back in. Things have changed.

Snuffy
June 25th, 2009, 08:02
Sorry to hear that Moe ... next time don't tell the wife yer taking a vacation ...

Have a safe trip ... :running:

Lionheart
June 25th, 2009, 08:58
Goodness Moe!

Sounds like a labor camp! lol...

You'll be in great shape for when you get back to work.

How did that go in the Karate Kid? Wipe on... Wipe off... All he did was work. He wanted to learn to fight Karate style and he was kept busy in the backyard working on Master Miyagi's house, lol... Little did he realise how he was being put into excellent shape.

C9G,

Have an awesome vacation with your husband...

Panther_99FS
June 25th, 2009, 09:01
Lol Dang Moe....
What's retired life gonna' be like for ya' :ques: :bump:

hey_moe
June 25th, 2009, 13:15
Kicked back now drinking a cool one...me beat. Most of this stuff I have been putting off. Been working 6 day a week for the last month or so come Sunday's I didn't really feel to much like doing anything...Mike

lifejogger
June 25th, 2009, 13:19
I know how you feel Moe, in order to get things done at I home I have to take vacation to get then done.