PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Hiede

hey_moe
June 24th, 2009, 16:26
Being since ya busted my coconuts last year cus I forgot your birhtday....I had to make sure it didn't sneak by me this year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:ernae::ernae::birthday::birthday::birthda y: 32 years old....chet I can't even remember that far back.......wuv's ya da old fart.

Lionheart
June 24th, 2009, 16:55
Happy Birthday Hiede!

Woooo hoooooooo!!!!

:applause: :jump: :birthday2 :jump: :applause:

Have a blessed and awesome year!

cheezyflier
June 24th, 2009, 17:03
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/n8ufnykr/I%20Can%20Has%20Cheeseburger/BirthdayCake.jpg

mike_cyul
June 24th, 2009, 17:46
Yes indeed, Happy Birthday! :applause::ernae::applause:

Mike

Hiede
June 24th, 2009, 19:16
Being since ya busted my coconuts last year cus I forgot your birhtday....I had to make sure it didn't sneak by me this year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:ernae::ernae::birthday::birthday::birthda y: 32 years old....chet I can't even remember that far back.......wuv's ya da old fart.

Thankyou Moe
I'm surprise you can even remember yesterday or even an hour ago at your advanced age Moe.I know how you remembered it was posted earlier.Speaking of Coconuts we have a Coconut tree with your name on it,Maybe if you sat under it one might fall on your head and jog your memory and than you can eat the split coconut.:ernae:.

Good thing they don't make a cake big enough for you pop out of it.:icon_lol:

Hiede

hey_moe
June 25th, 2009, 01:51
OUCH ! :crybaby:
Thankyou Moe
I'm surprise you can even remember yesterday or even an hour ago at your advanced age Moe.I know how you remembered it was posted earlier.Speaking of Coconuts we have a Coconut tree with your name on it,Maybe if you sat under it one might fall on your head and jog your memory and than you can eat the split coconut.:ernae:.

Good thing they don't make a cake big enough for you pop out of it.:icon_lol:

Hiede

Panther_99FS
June 25th, 2009, 04:39
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:....

Lionheart
June 25th, 2009, 08:53
lolol....

Poor Moe..