PDA

View Full Version : Flightsim is Acting Weird

Flyboy208
June 22nd, 2009, 16:53
My default IE site has been acting very weird tonight, hope it's an issue with my own PC and not another attempt at hacking ...

Anyone else having issues with this site?

Mike :isadizzy:

Rich
June 22nd, 2009, 16:56
just tried to get in but failed and the home page looks odd with lots of bits missing.

Dangerousdave26
June 22nd, 2009, 16:57
Yep they are missing some adds on the page. It loads slow and I am down loading a file that the first time I tried it came back with a mysql error.

Lets hope they are not under fire that is the last thing we need.

Dave

luckydog
June 22nd, 2009, 17:11
Working great for me ( 9:00 pm ). Just downloaded the Robin, no sweat.

modelr
June 22nd, 2009, 18:08
Yep they are missing some adds on the page. It loads slow and I am down loading a file that the first time I tried it came back with a mysql error.

Lets hope they are not under fire that is the last thing we need.

Dave

I just left there, got that error about every other file I tried. Back paged each time and got a good download for each one. Didn't have, or see, any other problems.

Motormouse
June 22nd, 2009, 18:14
Likewise,working ok for me, but with gaps where some banner ads usually are (the red X),
I'm wondering if its' to do with a java script update not compatible with some versions of IE or Firefox...

ttfn

Pete Check Checkers (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?checkers/) and Dischem Specials (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?dischem/).

srgalahad
June 22nd, 2009, 18:49
worked fine for me with Firefox... both the forums and the files.

OBIO
June 23rd, 2009, 01:13
I was downloading some replacement skins for the stock aircraft and kept getting a message stating that the free library had a limit of 500 simultaneous downloads....just had to keep trying until I caught an empty slot. But other than that, Flightsim.com seemed to be working just fine.

OBIO

Cees Donker
June 23rd, 2009, 03:35
Works fine for me.

Cees